The Coronation of Princess Ozma

Start from the beginning

Glinda "we have come to speak to the King"

A Munchkin shouts "WHERE IS THE WEST"

Glinda along with Locasta suddenly shaken from their happy composure

Nessarose with spiteful anger "SHE WAS KILLED BY HIM"

All munchkins in shock muttering "Elphaba dead not possible even he couldn't do that could he"

Glinda regaining composure "that is why we are to find a new Witch Of The West SO WE WILL HAVE NEW SISTER"

Princess Ozma "OH father I would make amazing witch"

King Pastoria in sweet voice "I am sure you would but sadly they are looking for a girl"

Princess Ozma "But I am a...."

Crowds mobbing the Witches Of The Compass Points as they head into the Emerald Castle lead by King Pastoria and Princess Ozma who is think about everything they are

King Pastoria siting at a banquet table with Princess Ozma by his side and Witches sat the other side

King Pastoria "I am sorry for the loss of Elphaba her green skin sick with envy may have caused others fear but she was always very beautiful. What will become of West."

Glinda "not sure it's why we are looking for a new Witch Of The West"

Princess Ozma "ME WHAT ABOUT ME!!!"

King Pastoria "sorry he has been so overjoyed you came to the castle I think forgets himself"

Nessarose "silence boy"

Locasta "hmmmmm"

Nessarose "I hate your mumbling tell spit it out"

Glinda " well I think Locasta is trying to say maybe she isn't a boy"

Princess Ozma feeling a wave of confidences "yes that it. That is how I truly feel in my heart"

Glinda conjures a gold and emerald tiaras with OZ in the center

King Pastoria "what is that?"

Glinda "this is a magical tiaras it will show us the true form of your child"

Princess Ozma reaching out to grab it

King Pastoria "WAIT!!!"

Princess Ozma scared "please dad I want to know if my heart is telling me true"

King Pastoria "my dear I am not planning on stopping you. I just want you to do 2 things"

Princess Ozma "name it father"

King Pastoria "we have lost west today but today we celebrated a coronation what ever your new form is. As i want the kingdom to love it. TAFFY PREPARE THE LOLLIPOP GUILD FOR A CELEBRATION A CORONATION"

Taffy "of who your majesty"

King Pastoria looks over at Princess Ozma "FOR MY DAUGHTERS PRINCESS"

Princess Ozma "Ozma"

King Pastoria "FOR PRINCESS OZMA"

Taffy "right away your Majesty"

Princess Ozma "what is the 2nd thing I must know "

King Pastoria "I will tell you after your coronation"

The Emerald Castle goes from somber mood about the lose of Elphaba to incredible upbeat as preparation are made

Taffy "no no her Royal Highness has requested rainbow banners not green the castle is plenty green enough"

The day arrives full of Emerald tinted pomp and circumstance

Princess Ozma sweating "Father please just tell 2nd thing I am nervous enough"

King Pastoria "in time NOW the people have waited long enough"

Princess Ozma walks out wearing a rainbow and green ball gown and sweating as she sits on huge gold throne with a few munchkins confused why she is in a dress one where the Princess Ozma they wore promised is

Glinda step in front of her "with this crown it will forever change you"

Princess Ozma "I am changing but I would like to say something first... my subject understand no matter how I look no matter my name like my Father..."

King Pastoria blushing and flattered

Princess Ozma "I will never stop loving you as my subjects my duty and loyalty is to all of OZ"

Glinda "beautiful Princess"

She places the crown on Princess Ozma head she begins to transition fully due to magic

King Pastoria is about to knock staff on ground when suddenly "Nomes... NOMES"

The Nome King suddenly appears in flash of fireworks like smoke in Southern American accent "that was so touching Princess"

Glinda, Nessarose and Locasta all prepare there wands

Nome King "oh please we all know those wands are useless as the Princess. Lucky for her I not here for her..."

Locasta "then why are you here"

Nome King "Pastoria see y'all around ba a ba boom"

He disappears taking King Pastoria with him

Princess Ozma "FATHER NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

[End of Princess Ozma flashback]