4

POV Toni & Vince:T-Vince, thank you for helping me today

POV Toni & Vince:
T-Vince, thank you for helping me today. You can go home na avie already sleeping.
V-I told you earlier we need to talk.
T-Let's talk in the living room
V-Alright

When I went to the living room, I immediately saw Vince. I sat in front of him.

Toni-What shall we talk about?

Vince-I want you and dennise to come back to me.

Toni-Didn't I tell you that i don't want to?

Vince-Why? may iba kana ba?

Toni-Wala akong iba, vince. I just don't want to go back to person who can hurt his wife. It would be okay if our problem is that you don't have time for me and Dennise, but it's a different matter because you hurt me.

Vince-How many times do I have to explain to you that I didn't mean it? I'm drunk. I'm tired. I have a problem. I know that's not a reasont to hurt you, but believe me nabigla lang talaga ako. You saw how I immediately regretted it when I did that.

Vince started to cry

Vince-Toni, one wrong against the many right things I've done, kaya mo na akong mawala? Sasayangin mo na lang yung 10 years nating pagsasama? I have been a good husband to you and a father to dennise. I only made a mistake once. Just one Toni! Isipin mo naman nararamdaman ko.

I feel the urge of crying.

Vince knelt in front of me.

Vince-Mahal na mahal kita, toni. please understand me too.

vince was soobing.

Vince-Mommy, Speak up. Talk to me, make me understood all the things I don't understand. I'm begging you.

Toni-Where's the divorce paper?

Vince-You really don't want to fix this family?
Toni-Where is it?
Vince-In our house.
Toni-why didn't you bring it?
Vince-You really want to end our relationship.

He smirked.

Vince-Ang sakit mo toni. Let's just finish dennise's late birthday celebration in Paris then I'll sign the divorce paper.

He left after that.