𝗪𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁

Start from the beginning

i was fitting in and it felt good. 

paige and i had gone out a couple more times too, small things like coffee and shopping, nothing super date-like yet but it was nice.

i was currently getting ready with rissa and shelby to go out with the girls to early celebrate my birthday that's tomorrow. 

paige insisted that she would take me, rissa, and shelbs to the club.

 rissa and i still had our really shitty fake id's we used to use back home like once every couple of months.

 I'm not a big drinker honestly but i would never turn down going out. 

"ok less what are you wearing"

 i shrugged, i had no clue. i knew it was probably going to be packed tonight as its a friday night. 

"i am so picking again, paige wont know what hit her." 

i rolled my eyes, marissa loves doing this. 

shes done it since high school, if i didn't know what to wear she'd pick out an outfit she knew would rile paige up, i mean no complaints here but it still made me laugh at how childish my best friend can be.

"OO I WANNA HELP"

 shelbs screamed running out of the bathroom following her little sister.

 i laugh loudly at the sisters, i had missed their chaos more than i thought i had.

 i finish slightly curling my hair and touching up my makeup, leaving my lips for last after i get dressed and fix my hair

"dress or skirt ale" 

shelbs pokes her head into the bathroom. i think for a second

"dress definitely"

 shelbs squeals like that was the option she had wanted most. 

she runs off screaming dress to rissa who squeals just as loud. these two are literal children i swear. 

i check the time, its 9:45 and paige was coming to pick us up at 10 then we were going to meet the rest of the girls at the club.

taking another sip of the white claw that rissa and i were splitting as a "pre-game" even though i knew i most likey wasn't gonna drink alot if any the rest of the night.

 maybe a margarita, i do love those. 

i finish hair spraying my hair and its 9:56 meaning paige would be here any minute with azzi. 

i walk to my room to see the outfit laid out on the bed for me. 

it was a red strapless dress with sparkles around the top and bottom, my pair of old docs and some nike pros for under the dress so my ass isn't fully out. which i appreciated. 

getting dressed i take a second to look at myself in the mirror. 

i didnt always like what i saw in the mirror.