2.5.Discombobulated

The heterochromia boy looked at his own reflection in the mirror. The eyes, face, and hair seemed to be familiar yet so different. ̶w̶̶h̶̶o̶ ̶a̶̶m̶ ̶i̶ . There's never been a time he was so confused like now.
Deep inside the purple and yellow eyes were filled with thousands of questions. ̶s̶̶h̶̶a̶̶x̶ ̶l̶̶i̶̶e̶̶d̶̶.̶̶.̶̶.̶̶n̶̶o̶̶.̶̶.̶̶k̶̶a̶̶m̶̶i̶̶n̶̶a̶̶r̶̶i̶ ̶d̶̶e̶̶n̶̶k̶̶i̶ n̶̶o̶ like he can't accept the truth before his eyes. ̶h̶̶o̶̶w̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶f̶̶u̶̶c̶̶k̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶w̶̶o̶̶r̶̶l̶̶d̶?̶
Shax Lied and Kaminari Denki fused.
̶S̶̶h̶̶i̶̶t̶
___________________
Ok let's calm down, it's not like panicking help. Let's recall, when Lied me came to the park and had a strange feeling pulling him towards Denki me whom was unconscious.
And then boom, we fused. What the heck in the world? Like how's in the world a demon and a human became one entity.
Denki me only heard a myth from before-quirk era that was when you saw your doppelgänger - someone looks exactly like you, you will disappear. That doppelgänger was a demon who will replace you and live your life.
It seemed Lied me was Denki me's doppelgänger, and instead of disappearing, we fused.

Devi, I felt sick to my stomach.
This was fucking new. In both Denki me and Lied me knowledge, there's nothing like this happens.
I looked back to the mirror.
The face didn't have any change, well, for more exactly we had the same face.
I had Lied me's horns and tail, I could feel under my shirt I still had wings.
Still blond hair, with two black lightning-shape streaks, instead of one or jagged black pattern.

Purple left eye and yellow right eye. Heterochromia, that's cool.

Pointy ears, and it was a relief that my earing from Robin-sensei was still there.

I took off my top.

I saw no scars or any injuries in my body. That's weird as Denki me had many of them. Even just yesterday I was bleeding on the verge of fainting.

I was fine with having lots of scars, but it's fine if I don't because I don't want to answer too much if someone finds out and asks.

But what should I do now?

Think, think, think now Denki me and Lied me. In this situation what would Principal Nezu do?

No, the question is what would he do after he knows my situation?

Would our contract be broken? Would I still live here- as who even? Lied? Denki? Lindy??? If the situation is too bad then I could live my life as Lindy forever. Even though that sounds extremely embarassing.

Would I be back to the demon world? What would the misfits think about me? Could I even continue live there as a demon?

Should I run away? No I had no where to go.

Devi, maybe I should go to see Nezu. He's a smartass, he would definiately know what's with me.

And hope that after talking to him, my stomach would turn back to normal.