Time seemed to slow down as I rushed to the abandoned house. The knot in my stomach tightened with each step. I'm with my family and the police.

With caution, we entered the house, our senses heightened. Suddenly, gunshots rang out, and I felt a searing pain in my shoulder. I stumbled backward, my vision blurring.

"Ang tanga mo naman, Kuya. Hindi mo iyon nailagan?" Natatawang tanong ni Uno.

Tsk, bakit ba sumama itong mga ito rito? Baka mapahamak lang sila, kasalanan ko pa.

Finally, the last shot was fired, and the room fell silent.

"Ayos ka lang, Kuya?" Tanong ni Dos.

"I'll be fine," I reassured him, gritting my teeth against the pain. "But we need to find my Hera."

Together, we continued our search, navigating through the dimly lit rooms. And there, in a hidden chamber, we found her. Hera was bound and gagged, her eyes filled with tears of relief as we untied her.

"Baby!"

I was about to run when a man suddenly showed up and pointed his gun on me.

"Not so fast, Mr. Ferrer."

"Mr. Lopez?"

Yeah, it was Mr. Lopez who kidnapped Levana. But why did he do this? Wala naman akong atraso sa kaniya.

"No other than," he said and smirk.

"Why did you kidnapped my baby?"

"Your baby? Oh, come on. She's my queen," he answered.

My queen? Wait! Ito ba ang lalaking may gusto kay Hera? Siya ba ang nanggugulo sa amin?

"H-How? I mean, bakit siya? Fuck you, Mr. Lopez."

Mr. Paul Lopez is a 36 years old businessman. Business partner ko siya since last year. I didn't know he was the one who cause my baby's trauma. Mabait naman itong si Mr. Lopez, in fact he is one of the most trusted business partner I had.

"Fuck you too, Mr. Ferrer. Levana Hera is mine in the first place but you stole her from me. She's mine since she was 12. She's so beautiful that's why I fell in love with her. I tried to talk to her parents, nakipagkasundo ako sa kanila na kapag tumungtong ng 18 si Levana ay ipapakasal nila ito sa akin but they didn't agree. Handa akong ibigay sa kanila ang lahat ng kayamanan ko, kahit maging mahirap ako ay ayos lang basta mapunta sa akin si Levana. That's why I made a decision. I killed them. It was their fault anyway. Kung pumayag lang sana sila sa akin ay hindi ito mangyayari, masyado silang matigas," he said.

"Tama lang ang ginawa ng mga magulang ni Hera. You're too obsessed with her, Mr. Lopez."

"Say whatever you want to say, Mr. Ferrer, but Levana is mine. She's mine alone! Magpapakasal na kami pagkatapos kitang patayin. I'll kill all of you, even his brother. Sa ganoong paraan ay wala nang pipigil sa pagmamahalan naming dalawa. We will build our own family soon," pagkukuwento niya at sinamahan pa ng tawa.

"Tigil mo iyan, bro. Mukha kang tanga dahil sa tawa mo," Uno interrupted.

"Uno!"

"Sabi ko nga tatahimik na ako," he said and pouted his lips. Tsk.

"I'll kill you first, Mr. Lopez."

"Let's see."

All his men were killed and he was alone. But we shouldn't be complacent because he's holding my Hera. We have to be careful, isang maling galaw lang namin at puwedeng may mapahamak.

The incident happened quickly, Mr. Lopez was about to shoot me and luckily I missed it. The police shot both knees of Mr. Lopez and immediately got the gun. I quickly went to Hera's place and removed the rope from her hand, even the tape that was placed on her mouth.

"It's over now, baby," I whispered, holding her tightly. "We're here, and we won't let anything happen to you or our child."

"Thunder, maraming salamat dahil iniligtas mo ako at ang anak natin," mahina niyang bulong.

"Levana!"

We were about to to walk when Mr. Lopez suddenly called my baby. Levana looked at him.

"Bakit?"

"I love you," he said.

"I'm sorry but I don't love you, Mr. Lopez. Masyadong masakit ang ginawa mo sa akin. Pinatay mo ang pamilya ko. Grabeng trauma ang naging dulot ng pangyayaring iyon sa buhay ko. Dahil sa iyo ay naghirap ako, maging ang kapatid ko. Mapapatawad kita pero hindi pa sa ngayon," sagot ni Levana.

I hugged her once again. Damn! Hindi ko alam kung ano ang mangyayari sa akin kapag nawala siya sa piling ko. She's my everything. She's my home.

"I love you, baby. I love you! I will do everything to keep you safe."

"I love you more, Thunder."

*****

Hanse_Pen