Flashback

After I ate, I immediately went to my room and took a bath. I wore my hoody and a mask. I immediately went downstairs, I was about to go out when I passed by Minnie unnie.

"Oh shu, where are you going?" I froze at my spot when she asked me.

"I am going to T-tzuyu's dorm, we are going out today unnie." I said. Yahh! Yeh Shuhua! Why did you stutter??!!

"Well alright then, don't be home too late okay? Miyeon unnie will be really mad if you came home too late. Just go home before she does." Minnie unnie said, seems she didn't noticed it.

"Yes unnie, I gotta go unnie. Tzuyu will be waiting for me." I said and wave at her.

End of Flashback

I could only sigh at myself and went inside the company. I guess there is no turning back now.

I bowed to the workers that is passing by, I finally reach the recording room where Soyeon unnie is working.

"Hi Soyeon unnie, I brought you a drink and also a food." I said after entering the room.

"Oh shu you're here. By the way, thank you for this." She said and immediately sip the drink. I just sat down at the vacant seat next to unnie.

"Anyways, why are you here shu? Is it boring at the dorm? Or do you want to visit Miyeon unnie for her shooting?" She said while smirking.

"A-ani. I just want to pay a visit to you unnie because you seem working too late and so hard unnie, s-so that's why I am here." I said but can't help stutter at my words.

"Hmmm, are you sure?" She said while raising her one eyebrow and also smirking at the same time. I could only gulp and nod.

"You know I could tell you where Miyeon unnie is filming right now. Are you really sure that you came to visit me only?"

"Alright unnie alright!! You got me!!" I said, putting my hands above. She could only laugh at me, I could only pout at her.

"Plus I already know that you are visiting unnie, you have two drinks and it is an Iced Americano which is Miyeon unnie's favorite." How could she notice that?!!!

"We can go there together shu, just give me a moment." I only nodded at her and waited patiently.

"Let's go shu." I immediately stood up and followed her from behind.

She went in first, I followed her after. I saw Miyeon unnie shooting at the car. She looks so good.

Me and Soyeon unnie just waited for her to finish the shooting. I was at awe looking at her.

"Shu, your eyes might come out." I immediately averted my eyes from Miyeon unnie and faced Soyeon unnie, who is laughing at me.

"I know that you really admire Miyeon unnie but she might melt at this point if you keep on staring at her." I could only glare at Soyeon unnie.

"Yah is it a crime to stare at someone huh?!! Plus I wasn't admiring her. Me? Admiring her? Pffff!! Not a chance!!" I said denying what she said. I must not get caught. Plus me and Miyeon unnie are the TJ we only tend to fight.