Stupidly In Love With You

Atsushi rolled on the floor, off his bed, and groaned.

Defeated.

Again.

By an emo victorian child who'd never even touched a game controller before, no less!

Shame. Atsushi had never felt true shame before this moment. Akutagawa chuckled and toyed with the game controller, glancing at Atsushi's very dramatic overreaction. "You're so theatrical, aren't you?" "Shaddap!!" Atsushi jumped up on all fours, very feline-like. "I want a rematch!! Right now!! Fight me!!" "How would that help you get a rematch?" Akutagawa asked, his Rashomon appearing slowly behind him. 

Atsushi pouted and climbed back onto his futon, grumbling incoherently and grabbing his video game controller. He thought of one way, to fairly compete with Akutagawa. He smirked deviously and said, "Heeeey... Akutagawa?" "Hm?" "I think I might have grown a bit taller than you."  Akutagawa's charcoal colored eyes grew wide, and Atsushi could feel the air getting tenser. Akutagawa wasn't hard to anger, but whenever he brought up their height, he ALWAYS got dangerously competitive. 

"Ohhh... Are you now, weretiger?" He stood up menacingly and put the controller down slowly. "Uuhhhh yeah..?" Atsushi whimpered, suddenly regretting his playful jab. "Stand up. Right now." Atsushi chuckled nervously and stood up. Akutagawa raised his hand and squinted, comparing their heights. His hand bumped Atsushi's forehead and he chuckled, "Nope, I'm still taller." "BY LIKE ONE CENTIMETER!!" "Still counts!" "I-I could probably... uhhhh..." Atsushi tried to think about things that he could most likely make Akutagawa competitive about.

"Nope, I win. In everything." "Sure about that?" "Yes." "Absolutely sure?" "Yes." Atsushi laughed slightly. "And what did you eat for dinner?" Akutagawa smiled, understanding what Atsushi was joking about, "Yes." He said confidently. 

They chuckled, remembering when Akutagawa had been so out of it before their fight that he'd just said 'yes' to everything. "Rematch though?" "I'll still only defeat you, weretiger." "You're on!!"

And once again, after a few minutes.

Defeat by emo victorian child once more. 

SHAME. Atsushi rolled on the tatami mats again, groaning and merging with the comfortable ground. Akutagawa laughed and ran his fingers along Atsushi's sides, his VERY ticklish spot. Atsushi squirmed on the ground, but tried his hardest not to laugh. Akutagawa hovered over him and began to run his moving fingers over his sides, making Atsushi burst out laughing. He squirmed on the ground and tried to push him away playfully. 

Akutagawa rolled on the ground next to Atsushi and laughed at the man next to him, who was curled up and hugging his sides, twitching and occasionally laughing creepily. Atsushi's newly grown tiger tail poked at Akutagawa's sides, "Please be ticklishhhh..." He murmured, listening for Akutagawa's laughter. "I can't be the only one suffering like this..." 

Akutagawa heard Atsushi and had to stop himself from laughing while Atsushi 'sneakily' tickled his sides. I hate how stupidly in love with you I am.. He thought, a small pink dusted his cheeks as he coughed awkwardly into his hand. Eventually, Atsushi dozed off, and Akutagawa turned over, hugging the other close to his body and stealing his warmth. He chuckled, falling asleep while the guest was still there? What a terrible host Atsushi was. Akutagawa tried to fall asleep himself, while holding Atsushi in his arms. 

But I love it so much.