Portal

Ah yes. Another day of streaming finished. Ranboo got up from their chair and stretched their whole body.
"Aye Mate, you done streaming?" Billzo said popping his head in the door way to his roommates streaming room "Yup and now imma go take a shower." Ran said taking off his mask "Cool well I'm going to bed, night." Bill said while waving before turning around and heading to his room "night Bill."

Aimsey is out of the house for a date tonight with Guqqie, and Freddie was out and about at Tommy's house streaming with him and Tubbo. So it was just Bill and Ran tonight... well at least they thought it was just them.

After Ran got out of the shower they dried themselves off with their towel putting on his pants and sweater on for his new project 'Generation Loss'.  Of course they debated if whether or not they should blow dry their hair after brushing it...ehh who does he have to impress any ways? It's not like he's going to see a handsome hot man tonight.lol. When they left the bathroom the whole house was dark 'Strange I thought I had all the lights on...Meh Bill probably turned them off no biggie.' Ranboo thought to himself before walking to the living room and putting on the TV.

After a few videos of Markiplier playing FNAF he started to get tired, they looked at their phone and saw the time 3 a.m. mmmm still a little more time to stay up. So they decided to go to their room. "RAN!" Their heard Bill yell out of fear, and then Bills door flew open and he ran to his roommate showing them his phone "Read now!"

Video Games coming into the real world?

On this day the Government has given us this warning. 'The last Video Game you have played will be entering the world, Yes. As bizarre as it sounds it is true. Video Game characters will be set free into the world for only a limited time!'

This is the stupidest thing They have ever read "There is no way that's true." Tan said lightly pushing down the phone from their face "What if it is true! The world is crazy AND it's from the Government!" Ran rolled his eye " and how exactly would they get here hmm? Portal? Don't be ridiculous bi-" and just then a portal opened . . . "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" Bill shouted from the Top of her lungs shaking Rans arm "I DONT FLIPPING KNOW!" The taller one shouted back "SHIT,SHIT,SHIT,SHIT WHAT WAS THE LAST GAME YOU PLAYED RAN!" "I DONT KNOW RESIDENTS OF EVIL 4!" "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" "I HAD TO CONTINUE THE GAME FOR CHAT MAN!" A zombie fell from the portal . . . 'DONT MOVE DONT MOVE DONT MOVE' Ran thought but Bill she had other plans they let out a curse word of course "WHAT THE FUCK!" And now the thing chases after them "FUCK!" Ranboo let out on accident before blood spattered on his and Bills face. . . "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" Bill pointed at the guy who was now walking towards the zombie he just shot "HOLY SHIIIII UHHHHH SSHHHH HOLY SHUSH!" Ran said blushing like a complete idiot "I'm Leon Kennedy who are you?!

All jokes