"Who's hour away?" I said, confused.

"Oh! No one. I meant you were out for a couple hours!" They said, slight nervousness lacing their tone, staring at me awkwardly, turning their body so they weren't facing me as much. "Breakfast tacos?" They offered, pushing a tray towards me.

"Wait, wait, wait. How'd I get here? Last thing I remember was you, me, and Y/-" Before I could finish, Nimona interrupted me.

"I dragged you for, like, seven miles." They said, seeming nonchalant.

"What happened?" I pushed, their answer not answering my question.

"Your head bounced on the sidewalk a few times." Nimona said while slumping their head down onto the couch.

"It's all so foggy.. wait, where's Y/-"  I began but Nimona cut me off.

"You thanked me, said you'd forever be in my debt and that we'd always be best friends." They said while holding up a picture of me lying unconscious on the floor and Nimona smiling, well, fake smiling.
"Totally happened." They said while flicking the photo away.

Before I could say anything else she continued.

"Hey, I spruced up the lair." Nimona said excitedly, jumping off the couch, walking over to a wall of murder materials. "I arranged all the weapons in order of deadliness, unchildproofed the place, opened the poisons laying around, and pulled some rusty nails one centimeter out of the floorboards. Overall, just made it much more evil lair-y in here."
Nimona gasped, an idea popping into her head. "Evil Larry. That's a great villain name. You should totally change your name to-"

I interrupted them this time. "Never gonna happen, also where's Y/-"

"Whatever, Larry." They said, slamming a mace into the side of table, propelling herself towards my wall of pictures. From what I'm noticing, and how they're ignoring anything mentioned about Y/N, they're in denial, wonder why?

"Aaand~ I updated your murder wall." Nimona said, doing jazz hands towards the wall of pictures, which now was lit up by a bright red light, shining down brightly on all the photos.

As they showed me the pictures, one I hadn't seen yet, the one in the middle, fell down. Nimona quickly rushed over to pick it up and muttered an apology, while placing it on the wall.

"Plus I drew up some plans for revenge and torment, and good old general malfeasance." Nimona said, pointing to a picture of Ambrosius with a paper arrow through his head, surrounded by gore and murder. As I was about to say something, a photo stuck out me, a drawing actually, it had a pink... rhinoceros.."

"Rhinoceros." I said slowly, turning to face Nimona with a disturbed look on my face.

"You looked freaked, you promised you'd hold it together." They pointed out, glaring ever so slightly.

"You're not human." I said in shock and in fear, reaching to my hip where my sword normally sits.

"You looking for something?" Nimona said, a displeased expression on their face, it was clear they've been through this before.

"-my sword." I said, confused. I backed into a wall as she kept approaching me.

"It exploded, remember?" They asked, still glaring at me.