002

I was December 2nd, 2007, a Sunday morning and me and Arianell were having a daughter-mother date for her 9th birthday. Theo and Millicent with their six year old twins, Luna, Hermione and Ron with their two years old daughter, Pansy and Blaise, and many the others were at Harry's and Ginny's house making a surprise party for my daughter. They had a big house because they had two boys of 4 and 2 years old and Ginny was pregnant with their third but it was too early on to know what it was.

We went to eat breakfast and drink some hot butterbeer. After, we went into Honeydukes to buy some candy. She thought it was just as a gift when in reality it was for the party.

"Mom!" I was paying at the counter when I heard my daughter call.
"Yes, Nelly?" That was her nickname. I finished paying and followed her voice. As I got closer I heard the cry of a baby.
I saw Nelly on her knees and a little boy, who doesn't look older than two, crying on the floor. I asked what had happen. "I don't know. I just found him all alone, here crying." She said.
As I picked the little boy I payed attention to his white-blond hair, same gray eyes as my daughter and pale skin. When I picked him up he calmed down a bit.
"Why are you crying, baby? What happened?" I asked him with a sweet voice.
"Lost." He mumbled with his little voice in between sobs which made it harder to understand him.
"What's your name?" I asked to distract him from crying.
"Scorpius." He said quite understandable.
"Okay, Scorpius. Im going to help you find your parents, alright? But Imma need you to stop crying, can you do that for me?" He wiped his face with his little hand as he nodded.

I went up to the front desk of the store to ask if anyone knew who's baby that was. I was talking to Mrs. Flumes about it when I heard a voice call, "Scorpius!"
  I turned around to see who it was and I couldn't believe my eyes. Tall, white-blonde hair, gray mesmerizing eyes, suited up. It was him. He hasn't changed at all. After 9 years I see him. And still after 9 years I had butterflies. "Emily..." he said in surprise.
  "Is this your son?" I asked, voice shaking. He nodded.
  I gave the toddler to him and he hugged him so tightly. "I'm sorry, he loves to walk, I looked away for a second and he was gone. But, it's been so long, how have you been?" He let out a smile.

"Yeah, I have been good. I see you are too, I'm sure it's a lovely family." I said.

He laughed. "You haven't changed at all. Still as beautiful as always." I looked down at my daughter. His eyes following. "And who is this?"
"Um , my daughter, Arianell." I replied feeling nervous at the thought that this is his daughter and he had no clue.
"Oh, I didn't know you had a daughter, and this big." He said, with an expression I figured as unsure. He turned to Nelly and asked with a soft voice, "how old are you?"
"Today is my birthday. Im turning 9!" She said excited.
"That's amazing, darling." He told her with a smile than turned to me. "She looks exactly like you, you know? Just not her hair and eyes..."
"Okay, Malfoy... uh, Draco—" I took a breath. "It was nice seeing you again but I really have to go." He just smiled and nodded as I rushed out.

We got to my brother's house and when I open the door all the lights were off. Nelly went in after me and when she step inside the lights turned on and everyone jumped screaming "happy birthday". She had a huge smile on her face that filled my heart with joy.

Nelly was playing with her cousins and friends. And all of us were sitting on couches in the leaving room. We were drinking and chatting about the old days. "You know who I saw today after years? Draco." I laughed for a second and looked down.

"I knew it! I knew something was wrong with you." Said Harry and I rolled my eyes.
"In this case it was a someone not a something." Pansy laughed.
"So, what happened?" Millicent asked.
"Nothing, I sort of panicked. He saw Nelly and he was saying something about how she looks nothing like me... I don't know, I don't know."
"Are you guys talking about the guy that lost his baby today at Honeydukes?" I jumped as I heard Nelly's voice from behind me.
"Nelly! You scared me." I laughed. "Yes, we are."
"Oh, he was nice. But what happen with you and him mom?"
I laughed nervously, "what do you mean, honey?"
"Mommy, I'm not dumb. I saw you were nervous."
"You're right, you're very smart but is a long story, for another day." I hugged her. "Now let's take pictures and sing happy birthday."

Harry picked up his son James and started tickling him. Nelly stared at them. I kneeled down and asked her, "are you okay, honey?"

"Yeah, I just wish I knew my dad. Can you tell me about him again?"
I grabbed her face gently to make her look at me. "I promise you, you will know about your dad soon." I had told her the situation with her had was a little rough and that he was a good man but I changed his name, I never told her it was Draco Malfoy.