Chapter 2,

Suna's POV

12:05pm

I wake up to the light shining in my face, i'm an early riser everyday. I dont know how thinking about how I get home so late. I step out of bed into my dinosaur house shoes Kenma bought me for my birthday. I realize I dont have that much time that I think I have, i'm suppose to be going to see Akaashi at 2:50pm. So I hurry and go downstairs to make breakfast. 

I really suck at cooking. I cant do it. I can make the basics, like pancakes and bacon but that's it. I usually call up Akaashi on facetime so he can help me but i'm already going to be bothering him enough today. Once I get done eating I practice a few new tricks on my pole In the living room, stripping for me isn't really fun for the attention I get out of it, I enjoy it, it's like that deepbreath you let out when you've been holding it in for so long. You can move your body in so many different ways, dancing has always been my next option whenever i'm frustrated, sad, or stressed out. I play my favorite song to dance to, Sweater Weather , and just let go. 

As time goes by, I realize i've been dancing for an hour. I hurry and go back upstairs to shower and get changed to see my childhood friend. 

Timeskip: Akaashi's house 

Akaashi's POV

I hear the doorbell and go downstairs and open the door to see my dearest friend, Rintaro. "Hello, Rin" The last time i've seen you was during Kotaro's breakdown." We laughed. " Yes I missed you Keiji now let me come in and steal all your snacks." Said Suna.  

We shared a few drinks, jokes, snacks and even watched a movie. The same old. As the movie comes to an end we start to catch up, "So, how has the club been going?" I exclaim as I take a sip of my drink. "Its been fine, moneys good, got back a bit more flexible and learned a few more tricks earlier." I smile, it's nice to hear Rintaro has gotten back the motivation for dancing. 

As me and Suna continue to chat, we hear footsteps coming down the steps. "OY! Hey Suna!" Bokuto yelled. "hello ko." suna smiles and greets him lightly. "I was just coming down for the door, no worries about me continue having fun," Me and Suna raise an eyebrow. As Bokuto opens the door it reveals a piss hair colored man with brown eyes.