1: No you wouldn't...

Sorry it took so long, but yeah, here I am. Oh almost forgot

SMUT

___________________________________________

Nobody's POV:

''NO PLEASE SPARE THEM! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT WITH ME NOT THEM!'' Reich screamed. USSR let go of Russia and now kneeled down to Reich who was on the floor. ''Just let me and them live...'' He whined. ''Alright.'' USSR replied with an evil smirk. ''Guys! Get the kids and put them in a room. I will stay with him...'' He said glaring at the children and then at Reich. Reichs eyes only widend more and he started shaking. ''No...'' He whispered before Soviet grabbed him and pulled him to somewhere.

They arrived at Soviets Bedroom and Reich now knew what Soviet was going to do. ''No...please don't do that.'' He begged. But Soviet wouldn't listen and pushed him on the bed. Now Reich was even more shocked and he didn't dare to move. Soviet bent over him and smirked. ''No...No you wouldn't...'' Reich whispered and felt tears come up in him. ''Shut up. You've done enough. Now it's my time to do something.'' Soviet said before he bent down to Reichs neck and started to harshly bite it. ''Nghhh...Soviet~'' He whimpered. Soviet pulled up and now roughly kissed Reich. For Reich it was already to much. He hasn't experienced this in years. Five to be honest. But he melted into the kiss. What was he supposed to do anyways? If he would start getting aggressive it would only end bad for him. Soviet pulled away and smirked once again. ''Too much...~'' Reich breathed out. ''Oh~ I can't care~'' Soviet breathed on his neck. Now he bent up to see a already devastated Reich on his bed. ''You're weak to what I do. Even if the last time was five years ago.'' He said before starting to unbutton Reichs uniform. ''S- stop~ fuck~''. After Soviet was done he decided to be more harsh so he first took all of Reichs clothes off. ''Now get up you cockslut!'' Soviet demanded. Reich stood up at his best will. Soviet now sat on the bed and looked at a terribly devastated Reich. He was a bit surprised that he has gone this weak to pleasure. He pulled his cock out and pulled Reich onto his lap. Reich wanted to scream from pain but Soviet put his hand on his mouth harshly. ''Shhh~ it won't hurt long~'' He whispered in his ear before starting to thrust into him roughly. Reich started to cry already. Because of pain and the fact that Soviet is raping him...again...

Third Reich POV:

It was terrible. But I can't decide what is happening with me. I only want my kids to be safe. I'm doing this for them. Soviets roughness really didn't help me to concentrate on my thoughts tho. It really was painfull and I couldn't do anything about it.

After an 1 and a half hours and 3 rounds he finally pushed me off. I fell onto the floor and looked at him helpless. ''That's what I want to see you like. Weak and helpless.'' He said. He put on a T-shirt and put his cock back in before wanting to leave and letting me stay on the floor. ''Please...help me. I'll do anything just for help.'' I said with a thick accent of german. He only smirked and shook his head before picking me up and putting me on the bed. ''Why did you do that?'' I asked him carefully. ''I needed my revenge. And it has been a long time.'' He said before sitting down next to me. I sat up and pressed my self next to him closely. He wrapped his arm around me and sighed. ''I actually never wanted to hurt you. I just wanted to get revenge.'' He said. ''Come on let's go outside. I know that it may be cold but I am there. The stars are beautiful trust me.'' He added wrapping a blanket around my body. ''But I don't want to go outside naked.'' I said. He sighed and pulled out a hoodie from somewhere. He pulled it over my body and also gave me boxers. He picked me up brydel-style and carried me outside. We were lucky that nobody saw us. Outside he sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I leaned back and snuggled closer to him. But then something happened. Soviet pushed me off and grinded me into the ground. I coughed roughly and looked up at him. He looked like he was going to kill me. ''Don't think I will forgive you that easily шлюха!'' He loudly said before slapping me across the face. Now he leaned down to my ear and whispered: ''That what happend a few minutes ago will repeat. I promise.''. He bent up again and pulled me up by the hoodie. He strongly punched me in the stomach and that not just once. I coughed up and saw some blood. He looked at me with a smile that I've never seen before. It was like he wanted me to cough up more blood. But he let go and let me fall on the ground. I cramped together from the pain and started crying. ''WHY?! WHY?! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?!'' I screamed at him. His look changed from happiness to anger. He growled and kicked me in the stomach with his foot. I screamed again. He picked me up by the hood and pulled me across the ground to the house.

The next day

I felt the burning looks on my body as I stood there. Soviet had a speech and he demanded that I come with him or else he would rape me again. God I hate it when people look at me. Once Soviet was done his leader spoke up. That reminded me of the time I stood I a place like this in Germany...my home. But it was the same condition. I was abused there too. The kids were behind me and were hiding behind my legs. I felt Soviet hand on my shoulder as he told me to take a step back. I did as he said and he right away punched me in the stomach again. I fell to the floor and cramped again. ''Mama? Are you ok?'' I heard Germany ask. I couldn't tell them what I'm making through for them. But my thoughts swiped off to the thing Soviet said. Would he really rape me if I don't do what he wants? Well, he did it twice already, and he will do it again. I know that he means it. The pain when he kicked me in the stomach is unbearable. ''S-stop...please...'' I whimpered. He pulled me up on the collar of the Sovietic uniform I had to wear and slapped me before letting me fall down again. I didn't want my kids to see this. This is traumatizing for them and me. I let out a shaky breath and stood up again. My kids were by my side and supported my walking. I followed Soviet back to the house. Suddenly, he turned around, and I was lucky my kids stopped me at the right moment. He pulled me close to him and looked at me seriously. But I didn't even realize that my kids were shaking right behind me.

Russia POV:

This guy Mama called Soviet was pulling Mama close to him. Mama didn't like that. I saw that. Germany, who was next to me, looked at me worried. I started to get worried for Mama and what this Soviet would do to him.''Let go of Mama!'' I yelled at Soviet. He looked at me with his light green eyes and huffed. Now he looked back at Mama again. ''Please...don't...'' I heard Mama say. Soviet sighed and let go but then hurt Mama in the stomach again. Why would he always hurt Mama. I don't like it, and neither does Germany, I hope. Soviet told me and Germany to go to our room and we did. I was still worried about Mama, though.

USSR POV:

Me and Reich got back into my office. I shut the door harshly and slammed Reich against a wall. He whimpered but quickly after shut up. He sniffled a bit and looked up at me. God I hate it when he looks at me like that. I slapped him and turned to my working desk. I sat down and told Reich to come to me. He nodded and walked to me. I made him trip so that he was on knees infront of me. I bent down a bit and strocked his hair. ''Good boy~'' I whispered. He shiverd and looked down. But straightly looked to the side as he was looking at my crotch. I saw a small tint of red on his cheeks and smirked a bit. I grabbed his cheek and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back and moaned a bit. I pulled him up on my lap and kissed him more. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. His pupils were big like the ones of a cat sometimes. I slid my hand under the Uniform and rubbed his back. Sometimes I wish I got him here earlier. ''God you are so fucking- ngh~'' Reich said. ''I am what?'' I asked him with a smug face. ''Annoy-ing-'' He broke out. ''What?!'' I yelled before pushing him backwards making his head slam onto the desk before falling down.

___________________________________________

Soviet is a bit dramatic over that. But ye first chapter is done.

1618 words