Brash boy||Bashful girl

School of music and sports(SOMS): Most famous and most expensive school in seoul, korea where all talented and rich kids go to, SOMS is the school that every student dreams of going to.

Characters:

Rachel: She was THE student, talented in both music and sports, good in her studies and beautiful with the perfect facial features and well toned body, but the one thing that kills her is her bashfulness, she doesn't socialise with people and is VERY quiet. The only person that she is comfortable with is her brother and always hides behind her brother's back if she is shy. Has the habit of playing with her fingers or any cloth if she is nervous to calm herself down.

Jungkook: He was THE student, flower boy of the school and gold medalist for all sports, but his favourite sport is football (rugby) he's extremely handsome with the body that every guy in the school dreams to have and the looks that every girl in the school swoons over. But that one thing that kills him is his attitude, rude, brash and playful, he would have kissed 99% of the girls in school already. Has his eyes on Rachel since the day she met her but never really talked to her.

Taehyung: Captain of the football team, the brother of Rachel and he treats her like a pot of gold, precious to him. Especially because Rachel is extremely shy and timid, he takes extra care of her. Close friends with jungkook but is graduating soon and planning to pass the baton as the captain of the football team to jungkook. Rachel and Taehyung were the ultimate siblings that everyone wishes to have. They are very close and takes good care of one another since their parents are always travelling around the world for business trips.