5 • The Bachelor (Y/n's Version)

Start from the beginning

"Please just let me go with...with Steve and Bucky. I'll be fine. I won't take long. I promise."

Those names falling from your mouth cause Andy's brow to twitch. He's never even told you about his team, or who is apart of it anyway. How would you know them?

Besides, the guys are under strict orders to reside on their side of the mansion. If they were to see you, they wouldn't acknowledge you, speak to you, or touch you.

It's no wonder you've never heard a peep other than out or Sunny, or Curtis's annoyance groans here and there because he's so grumpy.

"And where did you hear those names?" Andy blinks a few times at you, trying to dig deep into his brain who the fuck he was about to fire. Considering rules were broken.

"Andy," your voice is a gentle whisper as you lean to kiss that grumpy pout right off his lips, even though he looks so hot like this; angry and fired up.

The light in Andy's eyes switches, he finds the culprit, he just happens to wear glasses and recently spent quite some time, alone, with you.

"I'll be right back." He's gonna go have a little chat with Jake. Have Curtis get to him first, "Curtis!" Andy yells for his right hand man.

You sit on your knees on the patio sofa, and pull Andy back down, before you could say anything Andy is bombarding you with questions.

"Did you speak to any of them?"

"Did they touch you?"

"Did they try anything?"

"Andy. Andy!" You smile at how jealous and protective he is of you, "I haven't met any of them except for Jake. And he didn't willingly tell me, I forced it out of him."

Andy's eyes relax, just at the mere thought that you were safe, but he's still going to kill Jake.

"I want to meet them, Andy, I felt like I was alone in this big house, but I wasn't!" Your smile says it all. Andy didn't even realize just how lonely you felt.

He gulps as his thinks, and remains quiet, "oh please!" You beg and naturally crawl into his lap, giving your best winning smile, and touching his face, "and while they're here you can tell them about our plan."

Andy watches you with amusement, a hand on your hip, he forces his hips to remain still. Even though he desperately wants to do more, wants to do more to you.

"Our plan?" He raises a brow, sharp eyes focused on your face.

"Yes, our plan!" You nod and even chuckle, he's never seen you so happy like this. It's like you enjoying making him squirm.

Andy sighs, he picks his hand up as his fingers create pillow like touches over your forearm, leading up to your elbow, "I don't take orders from you baby doll, last time I checked."

He's so handsome, it's making you dizzy, those full lips of his, the facial features, that beard, his eyes, "mhhmm," you hum. A big smile growing on your face.

"Yes, boss?" Curtis appears and puts his hands behind his back. You don't stop looking at Andy, as he turns to face his right hand man, Curtis notices the position you guys were in, and he found it to be very interesting...

"Let's do a round up." Andy simply says and nods to Curtis, then he turns to keep looking at you. You have no idea what that means, but you assume it's probably some kind of mafia talk.

~

The guys were hanging out in Steve and Bucky's room, they were all secretly watching their guilty pleasure show...