•~Sending Nudes~•

Yes, here is another smutshot. Soon I will make some fluffshots. I really hope you enjoy this also, if you like ishimondo (danganronpa) please go and read Amylikesdanganronpa
Ishimondo book.
Cw: Nudes, sexting, masturbation
————————————————-
Ambrosius' POV:
Today was another long and boring day at home for me. Bal was working today. He was at a conference meeting discussing the walls surrounding the kingdoms removal.

I had nothing to do so I decided to look through Netflix. Nothing. I went on my phone. Nothing. I was trying for ages to find one little thing to do, but there was nothing. I decided to clean the house, although it was clean before hand so I basically had done nothing.

As I was trying to find things to do I found myself fantasising about doing sexual things to Bal. Because of this I had aroused myself and caused myself to become hard. At first I was annoyed because I didn't have Bal to help me out, but then it gave me and idea.

I got on the brow couch covered with a beige blanket and three beige pillows. I lay down, leaning my head on the arm of the couch. I picked up my phone, and went onto messages i then clicked on Ballisters contact.

                  Dark prince 👑
Ambrosius: Hi, hunny. How's your conference going?
Dark prince 👑: It is alright. A bit boring though.
Ambrosius: Well I can cheer you up..
*Ambrosius sent a photo*
*Ambrosius sent a video*

3RD person POV:
Ambrosius had just sent his husband nudes. He was waiting for his husband to see the pictures and video. he waited for that sent button to turn to seen.

After 5 minutes, the button changed to seen. Ballister had started typing instantly. Ambrosius smiled to himself as Ballister sent texts showing how flustered he was and how the photos were making him lose focus in his meeting.

Ambrosius decided to send more to tease the latter. Ballister was struggling even more now as the photos came in, one by one and every so often a video of ambrosius touching himself.

Ballister POV:
As Ambs kept sending the obscene videos, it started to have an effect on me. I checked the time and saw that the conference was coming to an end.

I watched as the clock drew closer and closer to the end of the conference. I had already packed my things up and was going through the pictures and videos that had been sent from Ambrosius.

The conference had officially ended so i quickly left the building, my bag just in front of my crotch so nobody could see the bulge that had formed in my trousers. I got in the car but I didn't leave. I unzipped my trousers pulling out, the now erected member and decided to send back pictures and videos to my fiancé.

3RD person POV
Ambrosius opened the pictures to be greeted by his fiancés hard member. He smirked and sent a video of him touching himself. Although he filmed the video until he came, which did not take long because of him touching himself beforehand.

Ballister had the same idea as he also sent a video of him touching himself to Ambrosius except on his video, he had audio. That was so Ambrosius could get off to his sub whimpering as he made himself closer to realising.

This alone made Ambrosius harden again. He needed his bottoms body so he could fulfil his desires. Because Ballister wasn't home yet, he decided to use some special toys to fulfil his desires.

For when Ballister was not with him and he needed to touch himself he had a flesh light of Ballisters hole made. He quickly grabbed it and started using it to sort himself out because his fiancé that was almost home was not home yet.

Ambrosius let out groans and growls as he used the silicone flesh light to help him release his load. What he didn't know, was that Ballister had got back 5 minutes before and had been watching him groan his name and grip onto the sofa.

Ballister slowly walked behind the back of the sofa, then suddenly covered Ambrosius' eyes making him jump. The taller turned around and saw his sub blushing because he had witnessed the mess he had made his fiancé just by sending him nudes of himself.

Ambrosius fully turned around and pulled Ballister over the back of the couch and pinned him to it. He started to kiss his sub that was whimpering from the gentle but lustful kisses.

It started to get steamier between the two as they started to chuck their clothes around the lounge. Ballister was a whimpering mess, while Ambrosius was busy grinding his member against Ballisters hole.

Ambrosius was about to push himself inside of his sub when Nimona shouted from upstairs, "GET A ROOM YOU DUMBASSES! I CAN HEAR YOU EVEN WITH BO BURNHAM ON AT FULL BLAST!"
Both of them looked stunned and started to laugh. A: "lets continue later when she's asleep, ok?" B: "Ok, I can't wait-" N: "I SAID GET A ROOM!"

————————————————
I hope you liked this! I was too tired to write the proper smut bit so I hope this is good enough for you!
Alex out!-
891 Words