Their Night...

Začít od začátku

" uhm maybe" gosh irene what in the world?!

" realy? Oum Hahha" after what she said she stays quite and continue Driving.

SAMANTHA'S POV

Aww sbe fall asleep, ang cute cute Hahah.

I tap her shoulder," hey Irene? We're here! Wakey wakey" i gently hold her hand and kiss it.

" owh sorry Darling where are we ba kasi? And what time is it?" She asked.

"We're at My private resort. Come it's already 12:30." I replied.

"It's already Midnight Sammy we have classes tommorow" she said worriedly.

"Oh it's fine i have some of your clothes already we can sleep here Ms. Irene and wake up early tommorow and go to school." I said while removing her seat belt.

"How did you get my Uniform?" She asked.

This Woman realy Has so many Questions in her head.

" you don't need to know Irene" i said then go out of the car

"Hey wait for me!" She shouted.

" come i wanna show you something" i hold her hand and go to the sea side.

(Imagine it's dark in here and there are many tiny lightts huhuh can't find a better reference guyz-auC)

" oh wow! It's so beautiful sammy!" She's so adorable omyyy

" yeah yeah i know  so so Beautiful Hhaha" i said while looking at her.

" your not looking at the view naman eh how can you say na it's beautiful without you looking at it naman huh?" She said then rolled her eyes.

" why? I thought your saying that you face is beautiful so i agreed." I seriously said.

"Stop it nga! Hahhaa" she laughed and smile ganuinely.

Im using my phone and i let her go for a walk.

"Ang busy mo naman masyado! Aya aya ka di to tapos di moko sasamahan mag ikot abah!" She cutely said.

I just ignored her and watch tiktok videos.
While im scrolling she suddenly grab my phone.

" hey give it back Irene!" I said

" nope! Get it your self!" She run's as fast as she can

Goshh " ahh talaga lng huh? Wait till i catch up on you Irene!!" She just laughed and run like a kid being chased by a dog.

" Hahaha your never gonna get me Sammyyy!" She shouted and goes up on a bench.

"Hey you Bunny Come down there mahulog ka!" I shout back.

" blehhh!" She almost fall.

But i catch her first before she fall's down." Gotchaa Irene!!" I tickled her until she turn's red.

" ahhh stop it na Sammyy Hahha ouchhyyy!!" She shouted while laughing.

" you'll run again huh??" I asked her while im still tickiling her.

"Stop na Sammyy masakitt na tummy ko Hahaha!" She almost left out of breathe.

" ok ok give me back my phone and let's go the room na it's already 1:42 in the midnight" i said.

"Owkeyy where's our room?" She asked.

"Our room ka! Your room is located there. Room 107" i pointed the room in the Building that's infront of us.
" And  My room is in there" i pointed my room that's located in the other Building

" what?! We don't sleep together?! No! Im scared!" She shouted.

" gosh anong gusto mo tabi tayo?" I asked.

" uhm no, but please same room na lng tayo sam i can't sleep without anyone beside me eh." She said then pout.

Gosh she's realy cute oh gosh.

"Oo na po sige naa let's go" i hold her hand and we walk all the way to our room.

After we entered our room she directly lay down on the king size bed.

"Ahh finaly i'm sleepy naa" she said then get's the big pillow.

I was about to go lay down in the sofa so i could sleep when she talked.

" what are you doing?" She asked.

"Is it obvious? I'll sleep?" I asked back.

(Tanungan nanaman po sila♡)

" bakit jaan ka?" This Ms. Irene asked again.

" kasi anjan ka?" I asked back.

" diba sabi ko di ako sanay ng walang katabii! Dito kana!" She shouted.

"Ayoko ngaa hulog mo pa ako sa higaan eh" i said.

" goshh pls sammy dito kana po" she said then pout.

San nya ba nakuha yang Nickname na sammy na yan jusko po, but i liked it ang cute.

" ok Ms. Irene oo na po." I get my pillow then go up in the bed with her.

"Yeyy thankyouuu sleep na tayo" she said.then hug me.

"Goodnight too My. Bunny" i kissed her forhead then hug her back.

Hi readers Goodmorning,Goodafternoon, Goodevening

Sorry for every grammatical errors happening in this story, hope you guys support me and this story.

Dont Forget To Follow and Vote in This Story and Comment if you have suggestion's or questions about this story thankyou....

Pls Follow My Account's:

RA(fb) account:Jialyn Ambrocio
RP(fb) account:Cathy Araneta/josefalynaraneta
IG account:Cathy Araneta/josefalyn
Tiktok account:josefalyn_12