Rebirth

Johnny Awoke Suddenly, Looking Around Quickly. 

He Pushed Himself Upwards, Noticing That He Was No Longer Wearing His Armor.

He Infact Had No Clothing Whatsoever. 

He Sat Up From The Stone Casket, Looking Around The Old Room.

Cracks And Dust Lined The Walls, With Occasional Cobwebs Sticking Out.

He Noticed A Mirror, Covered By A Tarp.

He Removed It, Widening His Eyes As He Saw Himself.

He Was Different.

Very Different.

He Was Much, Much Bulkier. His Height Had Seemingly Changed, And The Mask.

The Mask Was Stuck To His Face.

He Tried Pulling It Off, But Nothing Worked.

Frustrated, He Punched A Wall.

A Gigantic Rumble Followed After, As A Gaping Hole Was Left From His Punch.

He Staggered Backwards, Unfamiliar With His Newfound Powers.

He Looked At His Shaky Hands, Slightly Shaking His Head In Disbelief. 

Suddenly, The Door Behind Johnny Unlocked, And A Figure Stepped In.

He Turned To Face Them, Only To Be Met With A Figure Made Of Pure Light.

He Squinted, And Covered His Eyes.

"Ah, My Mistake. Apologies, Mister Nutcracker."

The Figure Then Seemed To Be Engulfed Into A Suit, Or Armor, Of Some Kind.

It.. She? Walked Forwards, Placing A Hand On Johnny, Looking Up At Him.

"Now, I Know This Must Be Confusing, But I Need You To Listen To Me, Okay?"

Johnny Slowly Nodded.

She Took A Step Back, Seemingly Inspecting Him.

"There Is... A Lot.. Going On Currently, So I'll Have To Keep This Brief."

She Gently Cleared Her Throat.

"On Earth, There Is Another Group Of Nutcrackers, Like You."

"They Share An Experience That You Went Through. A Demon Attack."

Johnny Glanced Away, Tensing.

"The Demons Are Planning On A Way To Reclaim Earth For Themselves."

"We Had Another One, Another Chosen That's Stopped The Demons Before, But He's... Somewhere.."

Johnny Looked Back At Her, Slightly Tilting His Head.

"Back To The Point. The Demons Are Trying To Find A Way To Retake Earth, And They Found A Way, Though They Haven't Managed To Break Through Yet."

"There Is A City, Still Inhabited By People, Named Villedor. We Need You To Regroup With Your.. Comrades, And Stop This."

Johnny Hesitantly Nodded, Narrowing His Eyes.

"One Last Thing, Earth Will Look Different. You're About... Six Hundred Years In The Future..?"

Johnny Staggered Back, At A Loss For Words.

Then, Though Muffled, He Spoke.

"I-- Fuckin'- What..?!"

Johnny's Accent Had Changed Seemingly, To That Of A Deeper, Less Comprehensible English.

"Why Do I Sound.."

"Oh, Right. Sorry. Once The Mask Mended, It Likely Changed Your Tone Of Voice."

"Ah Right, O'Fuckin' Course.."

The Figure Then Beckoned Johnny To Follow Her, As She Led Him Into A Fancy, Ornate Room, Seemingly Made For Tailoring.

"There's A Prophecy, Johnny."

She Sat Down, Pointing To Where He Needed To Stand.

"In Said Prophecy, It Is Said That In The Final Battle, A Nutcracker Is To Be On The Front Lines, As Crazy As It Sounds.."

"And I Think You'll Be That Nutcracker."

Johnny Was Then Clasped By Mechanical Devices, Which Began To Mend A Crimson And Gold Trimmed Suit For His Stature.

"I've Seen Your Skill, Your Life Entirely. You're Definitely One Of The Best We Have."

Johnny Nodded, Trying To Process Anything That Was Happening.

Once The Tailoring Was Through, Johnny Looked At A Nearby Mirror, Admiring His Physique. His Suit. His Mask.

"Down The Hall, Towards The Right Is A Room Containing A Device That Will Teleport You To Earth. Make Sure That You're Prepared To Go There."

As Johnny Left, The Figure Spoke Up.

"Oh, One Last Thing!"

Johnny Turned To Face Her, As The Doors To The Room Began To Shut By Themselves.

A Hatch-Like Door Began To Open Near The Figure.

"You're Immune!"

The Doors Shut, And Johnny Was Left There In The Dark To Ponder.

He Made His Way To The Right, Entering The Room.

A Circular Device Mounted To The Wall Was Sat There, With A Set Of Controls Sticking Out On The Side.

Johnny Looked At Them, Confusedly.

"What In The Fuck Is All This Shit.."

He Pressed A Big Red Button, Accidentally Activating The Device.

"Oh, Shit."

Just Like The Demons Portal From His Last Fight, Sparks Began To Fly, Blue This Time, As A Crack Formed.

Suddenly, It Tore Open, And Johnny Was Faced With The New Earth.

Overrun With Trees, Lush Nature, And Tall Structures In The Far, Far Distance.

Johnny Cautiously Stepped Out, Hearing The Portal Close Behind Him.

Without Warning, Johnny Felt Something Sharp Press Against His Neck.

"Turn On Around, Big Guy."

The Voice Said.

It Had A Familiar Accent To That Of One Of The Seven Families.

French..

Johnny Slowly Turned Around, To Face The Three Men.

They All Stared In Disbelief.

Johnny Had Found The Other Nutcrackers.