Three absent laws

Start from the beginning

"I'm human." The woman sputtered. Cred raised an eyebrow.
"It may be sometime since you checked the definition of that last." He argued logically. Almost like she was annoyed with his obvious razor sharp wit;
"Commander? Mercenary? Grunt, what a-are you.." She leaned over and looked for makings of rank; "oh I see. You are a Nevick." She said with a degree of disdain and disappointment.

"Not a fan of the empire my lady?"  Mia spoke to the Asian woman. Like a switch turned on in her minds both androids responded the same way. They both determined there was danger.

An algorithmic response was about to take place; it was then that all emotions left the Asian woman's face, "No my lady we are not."

Mia, engaged her helmet. Her Kortrat sword was ready to be drawn in less than a flash of light. Somewhere in the darkness a black void jumped from darkness to dark spots. Cred could now sense it. Although not know what he was feeling.

The woman explained that she had been woken up before. But this is the first time she remembered the blackness and the cave. "When we went into our chambers we were all human and very much not on a planet," she looked around as her eyes glowed slightly yellow under the lights. "We were the second largest Genesis launch." She stopped and smiled and looked down.

"We were genuinely surprised when our vessel did not arrive at the colony in the promised one hour. It took a year, for us just to notice we were off course..." she looked around.
"That doesn't answer the reason you dislike the empire." Cred reminded her.

Pausing she nodded and the fluid absorbed suddenly into its body. Her hair hung in the slightest breeze. Her white uniform was programable matter. It resembled body armour now.

"It's apparent that someone is caring for you." Zephyr said bluntly. "Someone who is able to use liquid Kortrat as a web..." she looked up and examined it. "Kortrat itself it's nearly its own kind of life form;" she moved closer and examined the Asian woman. "You might be aware of planets that have been 'seeded' by extreme experimental biological subjects. Some of them believe it or not; actually make it." Zephyr removed her helmet.

As the two met eyes, a digital handshake took place. A sudden burst of images and memories passed between the two. Like scrapbooking at the speed of thought; they very quickly became aquatinted. So what she said next was shocking.

"Like me; I am the perfect example of my race." Little was technically known about her; but there was one solid truth about her. She was not a perfect example of her race. She was a hybrid of monumental proportions.

Both Cred and Mia turned their heads at the same time towards the obvious liar. The Asian woman raised both eyebrows in amusement,

"That's not possible Nevick; your atoms are jumbled." Zephyr smiled in pleasure.

"How would a human know what my sub atomic particles look like?" She said blankly at the woman. As the moments passed. She couldn't answer her; as far as she knew everyone saw the subatomic wake and energy fields. Wake energy was the subatomic after image of objects. Only atomic manipulators could see this.

"Not everyone can see what we see. Especially someone who is a human..." Her voice resonated in the chamber. Zephyr smiled reassuringly, like it was ok to be honest.

"Fine; I am not human. I am a C-erra unit designed to eradicate any invaders. I thought the helpless colonial was a nice touch." Her act of deception appeared to be over. 

They realized then, she was designed for battle. Fusion generated in her fists, she was indeed Designed for use of atomic energy. 

As the number of women Cred met coincided with the number of physical threats; he was really hoping this was going to be a "normal" human girl. Trying logic of her operating system Cred spoke up.
"Don't you have three laws that are supposed to stop you from taking life?"

The very powerful android eyed him closely. "Life has only one rule hunter. "He who fights; must fight to win."' It would appear there was no laws to govern her actions.

Cred quietly looked over at his friend and compatriot. Mia feeling his gaze; simply made eye contact and winked.

"If you Are saying you are not a threat to this hive then Nevick, I have no intention of harming you. The idea of allies is strange as we just woke up. New codes are being implemented; we don't even know who or what we are."

"We are not your enemy." Mia said. There was a second where they all were motionless.

In this moment a distortion began to form near the group. Like it slithered out of thin air; a Mordar stepped out of the distortion.

The mythical creature was much like a four legged spider-like cat. Narrow dire wolf like body. Narrow venomous fangs and teeth. The tail oftentimes was longer than it's 3ft spine. It's black oily feathers like scales chittered as it approached Zephyr. It's body dissolved and became part of her armour.

Acting casually;  Zephyr stood up as  a black serpent crest appeared on her chest plate.

"You have powerful allies in the Nevick empire. We acknowledge we have woken you all up. You do need time to decide. With your permission We will take our leave now." Zephyr bowed slightly and backed away.

As the group exited; the berserkers who had wisely never left the doorway of the pools, filed out behind the group. The facility sealed the doors behind the group.

As the doors closed; they could see multiple individuals exiting from the white pools. Judging from their appearance, they looked very different from the Cierra unit.

Burning eyes from her father were no longer concealed upon entering the bridge. Trying to ignore his worry she shot a quick smile and a wink.

Cred backed off knowing she wasn't ignorant of his concern. Something she would eventually address given the time.

Surprised by the sound; Zephyrs mind began to share the memories tied up in her Mordar friend.

They were much worse that what they had been imagined as. In fact there were some details that were omitted due to credible sources. "Alaric" the Mordar who shared his crude intelligence and loyalty with his master.

He often was never seen. However as the idea was to explore. His deployment was wise. As their minds closed the link between eachother they both caught themselves smiling that they care; even if it was slight, about each other.

Without so much as a salute The Enigma resumed course. The three hunters walked and discussed the mission freely, all the while their sub-conscious shared a sense of hope. The cargo bay which held the visitors had been put to work by their own request.

Mia was able to operate on the planet and on the ship simultaneously. Rather than getting her work force to do something laborious, she challenged them to design a vessel. She wasn't disappointed.