Introduction

Wow. It's only been a week and it feels like you've been gone forever.

I miss you so much. You were my role model and my entire world. I loved no one more than I loved you, and no one could ever replace how important you were and still are to me. I can't believe that you thought this way even when you were with me. I just wish you told me you were gonna kill yourself after you called me on the phone crying about how you stubbed your toe on the door... Clearly there was a bigger issue. I could have prevented it all.

Driving past your house just seems so empty and lifeless without you there. I wish I could just see your smile one more time or hear you laugh from being ticklish when I grab your leg as you sit in the passengers seat. Man, I hate driving past your house every single day coming home from school.

As soon as I pull into my house's driveway I notice a unusual stack of mail sitting on the porch. Walking up to it I just assume it's business mail or something boring like that for my parents to read but no.. It's not..
Oh my gosh. It's from you. How? What? I just start crying. I can't help it. Your handwriting, you .. You wrote this. It's just as beautiful as you were. Wait what all of these are from you? Mason, how is this even possible?

I grab the twelve letters while trying to dry my eyes and bolt inside avoiding my family, running directly to my room. I throw them on my bed and have a slight panic attack. You've been gone for a week.. How are these letters even possible? Is this really happening or is this some satanic prank?!?