Happy shook his head as he watched the brunette boy walk through the glass doors.

                                                   •

"Hey Linda, how are you today?" Peter asked going up to the front desk, Linda looked up her bangs falling over her freckled face as she smiled at the boy.

"Hey Pete, pretty good so far no one has prank called but now that I have mentioned it I won't be surprised" she let out a breathy laugh as Peter let out chuckle, in the past three weeks there had been multiple prank calls a day and every time Peter and Linda were to talk about something they would get interrupted by one the two had their suspicions that it was either Clint or Sam trying to annoy anyone in the building.

"Right well I'll let you go now see ya tomorrow! 9AM sharp!" She said with a knowing smirk and a wink to seal it all, Peter froze he had forgotten about the field trip and to top it off he would have to forge aunt Mays signature.

Sighing Peter went into the elevator knowing that the rest most likely knew and were already thinking of ways to embarrass him " hello Bambi, how was your day?" F.R.I.D.A.Y asked him "it was fine how was yours?" Peter asked knowing F.R.I.D.A.Y was an AI still made him want to ask the AI anyway.

"It was fine thank you for asking. Would you like me to notify boss that you have arrived?" F.R.I.D.A.Y asked opening the doors to the lounge area, Peter thought about it thinking he should eat before going down to the lab "if you want tell him I'm eating though" he said moving towards the kitchen that had banging coming from it.

Furrowing his brows he walked in to the kitchen and saw Wanda using her magic to beat Pietro with a pan as she kept him in place from speeding away "what's going on here..?" He asked as he got to the fridge.

"Oh you know just pietro being Pietro!" Wanda yelled over the pans banging, Peter nodded wincing at the noise.

Peter grabbed a water bottle and a sandwich and started his journey to the lab "bye you guys see you later" he said with his mouth full of the sandwich, behind him he heard the two yell out their byes as he left the kitchen going back towards the elevator and telling F.R.I.D.A.Y to take him to the intern labs first.

Peter chewed his sandwich a bit more before stepping out of the elevator and heading towards Carlos's station where they had been working on a problem solving project.

"Hey Pete! C'mere a sec I need help!" An intern who had been working there since before Peter had joined called out to him, Peter smiled and nodded "what can i do for you Eric?"

"This just isn't working and I've tried replacing the two in the coding that didn't work so I tried taking out the first equation and just doing it like that but I just can't get it to work.. I was hoping another brain could look at it?" Eric said raising a brow in question. (Side note; I have absolutely no idea wtf im talking abt)

After Peter helped Eric with his equation he went over to Carlos helped him then walked the rest the way to his and Tony's lab.

As he was walking his spidey sense started tingling and turned to his side just in time as an arrow glitter bomb struck right where he just was.

"Seriously" Peter said with a blank face look straight into Clint's eyes, Clint just smirked "gotta practice for tomorrow kid" Clint said climbing back into his vent cackling.