10★

I got home and went upstairs and saw Matthew sleeping. I woke him up and told him what happened to me. "Wait, calm down I know your scared. it's okay. it's gonna get handled baby." he hugged me and rubbed my back kissing my forehead. 

"I need to go shower, I feel dirty." I said sobbing as he nodded and let go of me. I went in my dresser getting sweats and a hoodie. Matthew got on his phone calling someone and went downstairs. but before he left he grabbed his small black bag. I got my towel and got in the shower. I poured soap on my wash cloth and started to scrub aggressively thinking I was going to get the hand print off of me. but I knew it was never gonna come off no matter how much i scrub. 

★MATTHEW POV★

I called Kevin , letting him know what happened. "Never thought cam would be the one to do that to anyone. " I said getting mad even thinking about it. "We gots murder this nigga. He thought that shi would slide." I heard him getting in his car. "get out the car. we aint driving. stand right there next to his house i'll be there in like 10." I said leaving the house and texting her I love you. 

...Later on

"yoo what's up kay. " I said and dapped him up. "so what we doin?" he said as i smiled and told him. "we gone beat this  pussy ass bitch to death on his porch. " I said and Kevin nodded. I banged on his door waiting for him to answer. "Yo, why the fu-" Kevin kicked him in his shin and he fell to the ground. we started to land punches on his face, mumbling cuss words. "bitch ass , you wanna rape women right? " I yelled and landed one on his throat as he started to gasp for air. Me and Kevin stomped on his throat and face as he stopped screaming. we ran down to my car and I dropped kay home . I drove home to see Asia cooking.

★Asia Pov★

I saw mabu come in and I smiled and hugged him. "Hey mama" he smiled and kissed me on my cheek. "Hey babee, are you hungry I made tacos and nachoss" I said going back to the stove and turning the eye off. "yeah just lemme take a shower rq" he said and went upstairs. 

★45 minutes later. ★

 Me and Mabu were laying in bed together as I put my head on his chest and went to sleep as he turned the lamps off and went to sleep with me.