Why is it so hot in this damn car?? I took off my hoodie feeling myself get hot. I looked over at sharife with lust in my eyes. Idk why but shiii suddenly he was soooo attractive to me.

Right now he was looking like the sexist man on earth. Ion kno wat took over me but I grabbed his shirt pulling him into a rough kiss. He instantly kissed back as we fought for dominance.

He obviously won pulling me into a straddling position on his lap. He began to suck on my neck as I moaned softly tugging on his hair.

I put my hand behind his neck while grinding my ass against his dick.

Mmmm he's poking up. me likeyyyy.!!!!! I pulled his face back to mine and kissed him.

Sharife pov

I passionately kissed y/n sliding my hand into her legging and pulling them off. She was wearing a neon pink laced Victoria Secret panties. This set jus made her look sexc asl flawlessly. I bit my lip while sliding my hand into her panties. It was a water park down there. My hand was completely soaked.

I massaged her clit while I watched her breathing speed up. She was so sexy when she bit her lip.

"Mmmm" she moaned as I slid a finger in.

Her back was on the steering wheel and her legs where up on both sides of my seat. She reached her climax then I took my fingers out licking them clean then kissing her passionately.

I pulled my jeans down allowing her to pull my dick out. I was already hard, pre-cum oozing out the tip.

She wrapped her warm hands around my dick which sent shivers down my spine. I put the seat back to give her some room so she cld show out.

She got down and pulled me into her warm mouth which caused my head to fly backwards. Shit felt so magical boy I tell y'all that. Shit feels like wen u take ur first bite of food u been cravin for all damn day.

"Fuck" I groaned as I watched her kiss the sides.
She then licked the vein on my dick and my toes instantly curled sending my head back. Was in complete shocked bliss. She just started giving me neck and here I was alr about to nutt. She pulled me all the way into her mouth and hummed right on the tip.

I instantly nutted but she didn't stop. She sucked on the tip while jerking me off. I bust in her mouth again and she got up positioning her self right on top of me.

"Wait a condom!" I said before she could do anything. Shiiii safety first right??!!?!?!!! Can't be havin no kids. Strictly team fuckthemkids5l!!! MANDATORY FR

"I'm on birth contro!" she said smirking at me.

I slowly slid into her causing my mouth to make an O shape and my head to fly back. And I thought her head was bomb. She was so tight and warm. I almost nutted before I made it in.

"Fuck! Your so tight." I grunted smacking her
ass.

"Wait rifeee, go slower." She said in a shaky voice squeezing her eyes shut holding onto my shoulders.