Chapter 37 | So much more.

Start from the beginning

I nod my head at him in agreement and he nods his head too.

Amara.

"I don't get it."

I say as I stare between them both in disbelief and Ntuthuko only nods his head at me in a slight nod beside me and I stare at her again.

Her eyes have this deep look of sadness inside of them that I cant explain which at the same time only begs to prove that what they both just told me is true.

"Ntuthuko ?"

"It's true my love..."

"How long have you know about this ?"

"It's only been a few days, I wanted to wait till after the Castiel chapter passed before we could say anything."

He says and I keep quiet and I don't say anything as I stare at my hands that lay at the top of my laps.

Zethu is my sister. How could I have missed this. And my visions about her, they all just stopped when I met Ntuthuko. Is that why I met him ? So he could bring me to her.

"Have you had any visions about me, anything?"

She shakes her head.

"Dreams mostly, but when I saw you at the hospital I knew it was you."

"Then you knew that I had been looking for you and you kept quiet about it ?"

"I kept quite about it because I didn't want to meet you in the first place. I didn't want to have a reminder of my mother's ordeal. I'm already a product of that and having to have ties to you only made me despise myself more."

"What are you talking about ?"

"Your father, molested my mother."
She says before she swallows a knot in her throat and I keep quiet.
I look at Ntuthuko and he only gives me a knowing look.

"My father would never."

"I don't care if you believe it or not but what I know is that my mother's pain was real and I had to suffer in return. My mother despised me because of what your father did to her !!!"

She yells as tears start to pool at the lids of her eyes.

"I never want to see you in this house again."

She says as she stands up and she points towards the door.

"Zethu wait please, you cant punish Amara for her father's sins."

"Oh so now you advocate for him ?"

She shoots back.

"I have never been on his side you know this and you just how much I despise people like him but think about Amara, think about yourself you both have nobody right now you could both be there for each other, be each other's family..."

"You asked me to be honest with her and i did that, I played my part now you can both continue with your lives without me. I don't need a walking reminder of how my life would have been had he never did what he did to my mother, maby i wouldn't have been alive to live in the first place."

"It's not fair to put the blame on Amara Zethu."
He replies and he stares back up at him and she shakes her head.

"Im not blaming Amara. I don't have any grudge against her, I just don't want her near me."

"Zethu-"

"Ntuthuko leave..."

She says as she looks at him and she wipes away another tear before she walks off leaving the door wide open leaving in an immense amount of pain and lots of tears that continue to spill out of me.