Question #1

Sonic: "Got our first question from the name jac-joe."

Sonic: "Raven, can you read it please?"

Raven: "Okay...jac-joe asked...Wow he got 12 questions for us. How ironic..."

Sonic: "Wow...this is new."

Goku: "Well let's just answer 12 of them one each at a time. It looks like he gave us one of these interesting questions that only one of us must answer."

Aeos: "Indeed..."

Goku: "Okay this is my turn. "Goku, what do you think about Raven?"."

Sonic: "Ooooooh..."

Raven: ...

Goku: "Well I do know about her since we first started after our rivalry battle. I'm gonna say she's strong, fast, skillful, and an awesome tough fighter. As Yang's mother I met an interesting warrior I want to challenge with her in no holding back. She's a good friend of mine. I met all of the new fighters, became friends and most importantly we're rivals after all. I'll never give up on fighting or training for my Saiyan strength! And neither does her!"

Goku: "That's all of my thoughts about Raven. She's super strong!"

Raven: "Uh..."

Sonic: "That's our Goku."

Aeos: "Always with respectful warrior as he always does."

Raven: "Uh...uh...I..."

Goku: 🙂

Raven: "Ugh...I...thank you for your compliment on me. For real this...means a lot to me."

Raven: "Alright, my turn for a description about you."

Raven: "Goku...you are the most unstoppable alien inhuman being fighter you amazed me with such power. But...you are still a barbarian moron who is always being like a clown fooling around not taking seriously."

Goku: "Uh..."

Raven: "For a half brain dum dum like yours you just don't know anything but a lowlife idiot. Yes we are more rivals than just friends like weaklings. Strength and survival is everything that no one doesn't deserved their own pride."

Raven: "A loud mouth monkey playing some jokes can't even do dirty like his one of mankinds from another distant planet. He reminds me of my annoying ex-husband always pulling lame daddy jokes like my little daughter."

Sonic: "Okay, definitely harsh words..."

Raven: "But...I have to admit you we had quite a long battle for two of us to stand and fight without holding our backs by losing. You never run away or are afraid of fighting so that you don't turn your back on people. Never fleet like a coward when things get too hard. You have friends and family you want to save their lives without letting others in harm's way except all of your enemies' anger hurt you brutally."

Raven: "Your life is always about friends and family rather than survival and victory. A battle loving kind hearted barbarian like you could even exist. I see now the true meaning of who you really are. Son Goku...the legendary strongest Saiyan warrior in the universe. I swear whoever dares disrespect you it will be worse to me! I won't let you die without protecting your family: Gohan, Goten, Chi Chi, everyone! That's a promise!"

Goku: "Raven..."

Sonic & Aeos: ...

Raven: 🫱 "You trust me don't you? Can we continue our fighting for old times sake?"