Party Pooper

Waking up under the thick and warm sheets your head was pounding. Feeling beyond comfy in the sheets, you didn't want to move an inch and even slowly began to go back to sleep. That is until you realised Ban was no longer next to you. Your eyes opened once again to confirm this and it was true.

Slowly as you sat up in bed, you rubbed your head looking around a little only seeing a little from the sunlight that peeked through the now closed curtains. The sheets that had a little beer spilled on the edge with a amounts of the both of you from last night towards the middle.

Looking at it all and recalling last night made butterflies move all over your body. You pushed your legs together as you pulled the sheets up covering your smile. You giggled and kicked your feet as you fell back on the pillows. Thinking about his voice, the way he touched you, the way he made you grab on and touch him, the way he treated you, the way he filled you perfectly each time before he came-.

Thinking about it, you felt all clean as if nothing happened. Besides the full and warm feeling inside of you, there was no trace of a mess besides the hickeys, bites, and light scratches left behind littered across your body.

Admiring the small marks on your chest and stomach, you looked up when you heard the door open and close. Though you couldn't see anyone, you could hear them. It was one person but you knew his foot steps.

Sitting up, you moved crawling to the edge of the bed moving the curtains just a little to peek through. "Ban?"

You looked and saw a cart with covered silver trays and plates with whine bottle in a bucket of ice, but you didn't see Ban.

That is until you felt a pair of hands pull you by the ankles to the side of the bed. You gasped and turned to see Ban with a smirk on his face pulling you to an opening he made in the curtains.

He chuckled seeing your frightened face and pulled you till your hips were to his that rested between your legs.

"That's not funny!" You hit his shoulder and frowned at him.

"yes it was."

"No it wasn't." he leaned down and kissed you passionately.

"It was just a little joke." Making eye contact with you, you slowly cracked a smile unable to stay upset.

The two of you giggled and continued kissing. You lifted your hands and held onto his back which now was covered by his jacket. You lightly put your legs around him letting him lean more into the kiss and your body while slowly adding his to tongue against yours.

His hands slowly explored your hips. "Mmm are you feeling okay? I didn't hurt you too bad did i?" You shook your head and continued kissing. "what about your legs. " he slowly moved his hands up your legs feeling them in a massaging manner. As chills ran under his hands, he chuckled lightly and smirked against your lips. "I'll take that as a yes."

"they're weak but I'll be fine."

"I sure hope so because-" he was cut off by a knock at the door. "Speak of the fuckin devil." Ban slowly pulled away from your body and looked over at the door before letting go of you.

You exhaled knowing just who it was from his words. Sitting up and slowly pulling the sheets as you stood up. Your knees weak, you grabbed onto the bed as you covered yourself.

Ban opened the door just enough for the person on the other side to see his face and part of his body. "Huh... Hey Captian. What brings you here."

"nothing too much. It's just I haven't seen you or Y/n all day. You missed training and an important meeting this morning. "

"Yeah. Sorry about that, I had a real bad hang over and slept all day. Y/n helped me get up and move around. I was pretty messed up really."

"Uh huh....where is Y/n actually."

"....uh.. She's in here.. She's just busy is all. "

"How busy. I gotta talk to her about something. I'm sure it's more important than whatever she's doing." He stepped forward to go in but Ban didn't move.

"She's asleep. She's done so much while I was down, I wanna let her sleep for a while.-"

"AHH! Meliodas what-" Ban turned around quickly to see what you yelled about and saw Meliodas on the balcony where he could see her.

He turned back to look at the one that was in front of him but he'd already made his way in the room. "Shit."

Meliodas looked over at you seeing you beside the bed with the sheets covering your body though with the countless marks on your neck and shoulders that seemed impossible. The clone on the balcony disappeared as Meliodas turned towards Ban.

"Matter of fact... Let me talk to you instead." He waved his hand at him as he walked back out the room. Following him, Ban walked into the hall know what was about to happen.

You stood there confused but nervous. Trying to make your way to the door, you heard a loud bang followed by rocks and bricks falling. Rushing to the door, you stumbled struggling the rest of the way past the door and to the gapping hole in the wall. Looking out and down, you saw a huge crater in the ground were Meliodas started throwing punches at Ban as he seemingly struggled to heal fast enough to keep up with him.

"Meliodas stop it!!" You tried to yell out but your voice was gone not to mention being so high up from the ground didn't help at all. As soon as Ban was able to fight, he did.

As the fight continued, you tried your best to heal your legs wanting to rush down there and stop your brother. Struggling to your feet, you finally managed to heal yourself as you made your way back in the room. Grabbing the first thing, being one of Ban's shirts, you rushed back to the hall. Running and jumping out through the hole barefoot with no hesitation, you landed in the place they were. They'd taken the fight elsewhere.

Barefoot, you rushed frantically looking for them. They could be anywhere and you had no idea where to start.

1098 words
Published 11/11/23