Then I saw minji with gun.
Wtf!! What she is doing here!!
Didn't I say her to stay in the car!!

I quickly went to her " what the fvck are you doing here?!! Didn't I said you to stay in the car-!!"

" I was worried for you-

"Look who's here...Mr Hwang new girlfriend. Wasn't Yuna enough for you that you have to date someone else...well she is pretty I can't blame you." He said and smirked.

I pushed minji' behind me. " Don't you dare to touch her." I gritted my teeth. But

" And what if I do....." his smirked goes wider. " Grab them!"
They all started to attack us. I kept minji behind me while I was fighting.

While I was fighting I saw minji got caught by that guy! Shit.

But then the next moment I saw she hit his main part and got freed. He groand in pain. Woah! Smart girl.

Before they can attack us their boss said. " E-Everyone!! Mission H failed let's go!" He said and everyone started going. Wtf?? What happened suddenly. I suddenly feel strong pain in my wounds.

"Sir are you okay!!" She quickly went to me.

I almost hit the ground if she didnt catch me on time.

"M-my w-wound." I grabbed my bandage area. I feel liquid. Fuck.
I saw my hand my palm which is now red.

"OH MY GOD!! SIR YOU ARE BLEEDING!! WHAY DO I DO!!" She said tearing up. I was about to answer her when we saw vens coming to us.

" Are they are coming again!" She freaked out.

" No don't worry. They are my men." I said. Amd then we saw changbin, in, seungmin coming with our mens.

" Hyung!! Minji!!" Innie Said running towards me.

"What happened where are they-" changbin said but minji cut him off

"Please do these discussions at mension! He is bleeding!!"

"Omg hyung let's go hurry up!"

We all sat on the ven we told them everything what happened there while seungmin was giving him first aid.

********

At mansion.

Seungmin was treating Hyunjin at his clinic . While we were sitting at living room.

"Min your lips are bleeding." Innie said.

"Oh-"

"Let me clean them for you." He cleaned them and put some cream on it. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." Minji said in weak tone.
He gave me assuring smile and patted my head. And then we saw Hyunjin, seungmin and changbin coming.

"How's Hyung?!" Innie asked.

" He is better now but he need strict bed rest. " Seungmin said.

"I think they realized we were coming so they backed off." Changbin said.

"But how? How did they get to know.?" Hyunjin said.

"Enough of discussion Hyung do it Tomorrow currently you need rest." Seungmin said.

"But he knows mark seungmin! I'm such a pathetic I couldn't catch him!!" He gritted his teeth.

"Hyunjin -"

"How can I say myself a mafia." He grabbed his hair.

"I think I should go there now and check if I'll get anything to catch him!" He said and about to stand up but seungmin held him.