𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

Start bij het begin

(What Rio said;)
"Hello darling, I'm Rio Morales, but you can call me Rio"

She let us in as we all sat in her living room. Her and my mom conversed, while my dad often decided intervene and add something to the conversation. "Miles mijo!" She yelled out, I was gonna assume nothing of it till she said "mijo" which just shook me more as this woman had a son and still looked like a goddess hello?!

*What Rio said*
"Miles, son"

A tall boy then came into the living room scrolling on his phone but then he soon put it in his pocket. "Que?" He said with a slight confused face which I assumed was because they're random people in the house. "oh..Hola señora l/n y señor l/n" he said.

*what Miles said;*
"What"
"oh..hello miss l/n and mister l/n"

"oh...then I guess my it was just me and my brothers that were randoms" I thought. He glanced at me but quickly averted his eyes as soon as my eyes met his.

 He glanced at me but quickly averted his eyes as soon as my eyes met his

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@ᵐⁱˡᵉˢˢ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★.

MY EYES FELL ON THIS GIRL, I don't know her name but she was pretty or whatever. I quickly averted my eyes when she met my gaze. I then looked at a boy next to her who was giving me a cold stare, I assumed it was her boyfriend or something. "Can I go now?" I asked my mom hoping she would say yes, but I was hoping to be very much disappointed. "hm sí" she began, I began walking away but then she continued "muéstrales a tu habitación" she said. I immediately stopped and turned around. I glanced at the two and could tell they didn't want to do this as much as me. But I gave them a quick nod and they began to follow me.

*what Rio said;*
"hm sure"
"show them to your room"

I opened my room and let them come inside. "Sit wherever I guess" I said not knowing what my mother even wanted them in here for. The girl sat at my desk chair while, the boy sat on my bed and glanced around my room. "Nice room" He said as he smirked and looked at me. "Thanks" I said not wanting to be rude. Me and him began to talk and we had alot in common, we became close quite quickly. "Oh btw that's my sis, yn" he said as he looked over at the innocent girl scrolling on her phone. "Oh cool cool" I said. That gave me a sense of relief to be honest.

Time passed and they had to leave eventually. I dapped up the boy, who I found out was named Ayden and waved a quick bye to the girl which she returned with a soft smile.  As I watched them leave I closed my bedroom door and went to lay on my bed thinking about the interaction between my new close friend, till my thoughts fell onto the beautiful girl, yn I think her name was. A wave of relief washed over me knowing that the boy was just her brother I dont know why tho. I shrugged it off tho, and began to doze off and soon fell asleep.

@⁵ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ/ⁿ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@⁵ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ/ⁿ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★.

AS WE LEFT THE WOMEN'S HOUSE, and were on our way home, we stopped at a deli and went inside.

We were soon home as I took off my lashes and changed out of my outside clothes and put on a black tank top and a pair of boxers. My fam would always ask why I wore boxers and my only answer is that they're comfortable so why not. They mugged me for that, but I would always mug them back to be honest.

I layed in my bed curled up under my covers as I watched South Park on my iPad. The show gave me a sense of nostalgia so I would watch it whenever I could. I soon dozed off into dream land as I turned over and began to roll around in bed trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

It wasnt long till dream land took me in and, I fell into a deep slumber dreaming
about who knows what.

Is dis story any gd😭 ? I don't wanna make Miles instantly fall inlove bc I find that unrealistic tbh

End Of
📍
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥