𝟎𝟔𝟐

Yorrichi's Home

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

As if he could hear her thoughts, Yorrichi picked Y/N up and threw her over his shoulder.

Y/N screamed and kicked her legs, but Yorrichi immediately silenced her with a harsh slap to her rear.

"If you try to scream again, I'll slap you 100 times harder," he threatened.

He began to walk off, carrying her like she weighed nothing.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Y/N was awoken when Yorrichi threw her roughly on a bed.

She groaned and rubbed her head.

"Ugh... Did you really have to throw me...?" She uttered in annoyance.

Yorrichi didn't answer and instead laid down next to her.

He held her in his arms possesively.

'He's like Muzan, except taller... and stronger... I'm fucked... Why the hell do I keep getting kidnapped, anyways?'

"You have no idea how lucky you are... I'm holding back my affection for you... Do you even realize the things that I want to do to you...?" Yorrichi muttered in her ear.

"I wish I didn't know..." She whispered, averting her gaze.

Y/N looked around at her surroundings; Yorrichi took her to a house.

"Where are we...?" She asked.

"My home..." He replied simply.

It was rather small and had a simple design, but it was surprisingly cozy.

The bed was also very comfortable and soft.

It wasn't a surprise that she fell asleep moments later.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Tsugikuni Yorrichi⤷82%⚠️WARNING⚠️THIS CHARACTER IS ABOVE 80%

Tsugikuni Yorrichi
⤷82%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS ABOVE 80%.
WATCH YOUR BACK.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Present-Day Secrets✿

❥ Mitsuri is my wife, ya'll 🤭
❥ My little sister was being a little bitch yesterday. Like, you're using my blankets, of course I'll be mad. I don't wanna share my stuff with yo goofy ass. 😒

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════