°11°

"What was so important you had to interrupt our moment Miguel" Honey drags out the had to show her sass and no-fucks given attitude to the muscle fella.
"Watch your tone. And it is important"
Miguel rolls his eyes.

"It's spot. He's back and with 'more holes' which he really should have phrased bette-"

"Okay, Miguel we get the point." She says cutting him off.

"perra.." Miguel whispered under his breath.

"Perdón ???" Honey says knowing he called her a bitch.
"Tú Hablas Español??" Miguel looked at her confused
"Sì only a bit, Cressida normally speaks it that Dora the explorer"
"Ohhh-kay! Moving on, we need to concentrate, the spot is back and more powerful!" He explained

"Why aren't Hobie Miles Pavitr and Gwen here?" Noir asks,

"They are trying to fight Spot" Miguel looks at Noir.

"If those four can't all take him, what are we gonna do?" Noir asks worried.

"I can't get hurt, only sick.. maybe I can be of use here," Honey says getting looks from both Miguel and Noir.

"Lo seinto Honey, but I don't think you can take all the hits and getting thrown on concrete and glass and not feel it" Miguel looked worried for once.
"Chill, you know what, punch me I won't feel it," Honey says putting her shoulder near Miguel,

"Are you sure? My punches hurt, a lot." Miguel says with confidence.

"Yes, im sure do it," Honey says not even bracing herself.

"Okay," Miguel says as he punches her with most of his strength.

Honey went flying across the room and broke through 3 walls.

"HONEY! Noir yells out running to her"

"My powers.. their fading.." she says as she grunts trying to shuffle her way up.
"Are you okay doll??!!" Noir worriedly asks.

"Ehu- yeah.." Honey tries speaking.

"Shit lo seinto Honey, but you did say to punch yo-" Miguel tries talking

"Not the time hombre" noir says

"Oh c'mon, you speak Spanish also??" Miguel says throwing his hands up in the air.

"Hurry up you two. The 4 out there need you" Miguel says,

"How do you suppose she fights??" Noir says in defense,
"She can't even sit up properly!" He yells at Miguel.

"Ugh fine. Honey come with me to the medics room." Miguel says as he walks over and picks Honey up.

"She'll be better in a few minutes. You can either wait here or help now" Miguel says

"Help now?? How am I supposed to when she's here hurt!" He yells again.
"Calm down. She'll be fine" Miguel says as he's about to lose his patience.

"Fine. I'll go sit down, bye Honey see you soon doll". He grumpily waddled off as Miguel carried Honey over to get treated.