Chapter 6: Reconnection

Start from the beginning

Y/N (English): "Why now of all times does there have to be a murder case?"

Jess (English): "So you heard about that as well. You don't have to worry Grandad's an amazing detective and would find me instantly."

Insanity: 'I wouldn't be too sure about that.'

Y/N (English): "Let's just hope that doesn't happen."

Jess (English): "I agree."

I then saw a new tarot card with an icon of the pope descend from the sky emitting a blue hue.

Arcana: "Thou are I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a new bond... It brings thou closer to the truth... Thou shalt be blessed with the Faith arcana." 

The card disappears in small blue lights, while I draw back to the conversation I was having with Jess. 

Y/N (English): "Just stay safe for me please."

Jess (English): "I wil-"

Yosuke: "Hey Y/N!" 

I look past Jess to see Yosuke wearing the Junes' apron coming over.

Yosuke: "What are you doing here? I thought Chie wanted your help with something, or did you finish up and come here to eat? Then Narukami and Chie must be getting some food."

Y/N: "To my knowledge, they are not here at the moment. I had to leave because I wanted to talk to an old friend."

I point at Jess who just smiled at Yosuke.

Jess: "Hello."

Yosuke: "Hey there, I'm Yosuke Hanamura. I'm Y/N's classmate."

Jess: "Nice to meet you I'm, Jess Shirogane. I'm Y/N's proclaimed younger sister!"

Yosuke just stares at Jess for a moment until he stares at me a little confused and a little proud. I'm clutching my thigh under the table trying to prevent any blood from reaching my face. 

Yosuke: "What does she mean by that?"

Y/N: "She needs to go to a psych ward, is what that means."

Jess: "Oi! Don't taint me in front of a boy. What it actually means is that we're close as siblings."

Insanity: 'Doesn't she know your royalty.'

Yosuke: "Oh... That's cool I guess. Mind if I join you guys?"

Yosuke pulls out a chair and takes off his Junes apron.

Y/N: "Shouldn't you be working at the moment."

Yosuke: "I'm entitled to a break you know."

Y/N: "After working more than-"

Insanity: '27 minutes and 47 seconds.'

Y/N: "27 minutes and 48 seconds."

Yosuke: "How did you, know how long I've been working?"

Y/N: "Mental Maths of how long it would have taken you to reach Junes and then estimated a time."

Insanity: 'Interesting way of saying I did all the work.'

Jess: "That's kind of creepy."

Yosuke: "Yeah, what the hell was that?"

Y/N: "That means I'm smart... somewhat. Only works for the most dire of situations, like when I'm trying to sleep."

 Yosuke: "You should get that check out."

Jess: "He won't though."

Y/N: "Of course not, I've got it under control."

Jess: "You make it sound like you can punch it and make it go away."