Chapter 2

The picture up top is what I was kind of going for when planning her hero outfit

The picture up top is what I was kind of going for when planning her hero outfit. I tried my best to describe it. 

But here is Chapter 2 of Kodama, I really hope y'all enjoy it!!

Notes:

Lyrics

Sounds

Thoughts

Yelling

Flashbacks

Texts

*****************************************************************************

Twiddling my thumbs, I stood outside Class 1-A door dressed in my hero costume. The main top is a light green, with leaf green strap-like decorations. I wore a white and gray leaf-like skirt that had leggings, which are dark green, with light green tree-like decorations over it, connecting to my boots with the same color scheme and pattern; and the white, translucent, baggy sleeves that wrap around on my lower arm, connecting around the back as well. 

My wavy waist-length brown hair was down and had a braid crown that had a vine mixed in. My make up was all-natural aside from two green stripes going from cheek to cheek. Around my waist was a white belt that held a little sac that had my homemade pollen bombs.

I looked down at my lesson plans and waited for Shota to show up. Class 1-A students' quirks were amazing, many perfect for rescuing while some not so much. "Maybe I could have them double up. Two brains are better than one. I could probably use the gym and arrange the Help Us Company to come out for the day. They can be a little mean but at least they can inform the students on what they're doing incorrectly."

"You still think out loud." I turned my head to see Shota standing with his hands in his pockets.

"And you still look bored. C'mon, you're halfway through the first day and all your students passed your 'test'. You should be happy!" I teased. He sighed as he stepped closer to me.

"It doesn't matter what I feel." He said. "And I am. This is just my happy face." He opened the door and walked in.

"On what level of happiness is that face?" I whispered before entering the classroom.

The students took their seats and began to settle down. Confused filled their faces as they all looked from Shota to me.

"Listen up, I wanna introduce you to someone. She will be teaching rescue lessons throughout the year." He looked at me and we switched places at the podium.

"Hello, My name is Harumi Anko, also known as the Nature Hero: Kodama. I specialize in mountain and nature disaster rescue. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said with a sweet smile. The room filled with whispers and comments.