Gone. (Angst!)

So this isn't a continuation of what if Ambrosious got stabbed, essentionally this is the scene where Nimona had died and it's Ballister mourning. So if you don't want to see big ol angst don't stick around! But for those who do, read away.

She was gone, Ballister couldn't believe it. But she was gone, Nimona had sacrificed herself for a kingdom that had called her a monster. The tears began to build in his dark brown orbs, He had lost his best friend, his best friend that had felt like his daughter. It felt almost like a part of him was missing, He dropped to the ground. Ballister clenched at his chest and cried, she was gone. She was really gone.

Ambrosious stood up, dusting the dust off his armor, what exactly had happened? He didn't quite know. All he could see was a bunch of pink orbs dropping from the sky...? What on earth, Ambrosious' head hurt, a lot. It seemed as if it was bleeding. Ambrosious rubbed his eyes, ignoring the pain looking around. He saw Ballister's figure sitting on the ground with what appeared to be his robotic arm clenching his chest. Ambrosious got up off the ground shaking, He was dizzy. He carefully stood up and walked to Ballister.

Ballister couldn't do anything but sit there and cry, It was all until he felt a warm figure hug him. It was Ambrosious, he was bleeding. Ballister wiped his tears and looked at his Boyfriend, it appeared as if his boyfriend had a massive wound on his head. "Ambrosious.. your head." Ballister mumbled continuing to try to wipe the rest of his tears, God it hurt so much. He lost his daughter and he thought he had lost his partner but instead he was just bleeding. Ambrosious wiped the blood slightly off his forehead with a cloth. "I'm fine don't worry." Ambrosious spoke softly, still holding Ballister tightly. It was then when Ambrosious understood what had happened, Nimona had sacrificed herself for the kingdom, for them. Ballister tightly gripped onto Ambrosious, sobbing in his shoulder. He couldn't handle the amount of pain that he was going through, So many people. SO many fucking people were wrong about Nimona, She was the sweetest soul. She was just misunderstood and now she died saving the kingdom that saw her as a monster. He was filled with anger and dread, what if he were able to save the kingdom, What if Ballister was able to save the day. What if he got up and stopped Nimona, what if she were alive right now. So much was going through his mind, he felt sick.

He was meant to be a knight, he was meant to be a knight. A knight that was going to protect his kingdom but instead his sword got replaced and one of the only people that really understood and believed him from the beginning had died. He had gone through so much, He lost his arm, the queen died. Nimona died, he could care less about his arm or the queen. Nimona was gone, Ballister clenched his fist in anger.

Ambrosious kept hugging the dark haired man, he felt bad. He could've stopped this all if he had got rid of the director. Was this his fault? He didn't know if it was or not, he shouldn't feel bad about himself though, his boyfriend was in pain. He didn't deserve to be upset at the time being.