{ChaeLisa} - they tease you in front of Jennie and Jisoo (requested)

Jennie and Jisoo sat on the floor of the home that you, Rosie, and Lisa share.

You're having a movie night together tonight with some new comedy film that people have been raving about lately.

And even though you're enjoying the film, your girlfriends aren't.

But it's easy to see that Jennie and Jisoo are, so with them being the only ones that aren't, they decided to keep it to themselves and let everyone else enjoy it.

That was, until, an idea popped into Lisa's head.

She leaned over and whispered something into Rosé's ear and they both smirked at each other before turning to you.

Your gaze was still on the tv, unaware of the plan that your girls had formed.

Rosé, who was sitting in between you and Lisa, got up and moved to sit on your other side so you were sitting between the two of them instead.

You felt Lisa's hand fall against your thigh and you looked away from the tv to stare at her curiously.

"What is it?" You asked, only for her to shake her head innocently.

"Watch the movie, darling. I'm just resting my hand here." She said.

You turned back to watch the film, unaware of the smirk that your girls were sharing.

Lisa started to brush her fingers against your thigh, teasing you a little.

And as she began to do that, Rosie leaned in and started to kiss your neck.

You gasped at the feeling as your heart started to skip beat after beat.

You let out a moan and Jennie and Jisoo curiously turned their heads to find Lisa and Rosie acting innocent while you seemed to be very confused.

"Is everything okay?" Jisoo asked. "I thought I heard someone moan."

"I didn't hear anything." Lisa said.

And although Jennie had heard it too, she decided not to make things awkward and turn her attention back to the film.

"Baby girl," Rosie whispered as she leaned in and kissed your neck again. "You have to be quiet."

That was much easier said than done when you were already losing it over the brush of her soft lips on your skin.

You know where this was going and you knew what they were doing.

They were trying to tease you in front of Jennie and Jisoo, hoping to get you in the mood like they were.

"Your skin is so soft, baby." Lisa whispered. "If only I could caress every inch of your body. You have no idea how badly I want to do that right now."

You were trying so hard to hold back the moans on your lips that were caused by Rosie's sweet kisses and Lisa's comforting but teasing touch.

You felt Lisa's hand sneak up your thigh before slipping under your shirt and she smirked as you let out a soft sigh over the touch of her fingers along your chest.

"Shhh." She said in your ear, her breath fanning against the shell.

And a shiver ran down your spine, making your girlfriends chuckle.

"Do you like this, sweet girl? Us teasing you in front of Jennie and Jisoo? There right there, baby. One moan from you and they could ruin all of our fun." Rosie spoke in your ear.

It was starting to become torturous.

And that only got more intense as Lisa started to kiss across your jaw and Rosie began to brush her fingers across your hip, almost moving to the button of your shorts.

"Do you want more?" Lisa asked, biting her lip.

This wasn't just torture for you, it was also getting to be torture for them too as they were starting to get worked up and needy.

You nodded your head in response to her question.

Speaking was hard as the only thing on your mind was how much you loved them and how much you craved them.

"Yeah?" Rosé smirked. "What's the magic word, darling?"

"Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a Cherry on top?" You were trying to think of anything and you were almost begging, though your voice was still quiet.

"Hm..." Lisa said, thinking. "Sorry, babe. We have company."

Suddenly, the both pulled away from you, and you were in shock.

"What was that?" You asked them, only for them to giggle and smirk.

No, you weren't doing this.

You were getting them alone and after all that teasing, you were going to get what you wanted.

"Oh," You groaned, clutching your stomach.

"What is it, Y/N?" Jennie worriedly asked.

"My stomach hurts." You said. "I think that dinner isn't sitting so well on my stomach."

"Oh, no." Jisoo frowned.

"I'm sorry, I think I should go lay down." You said, groaning again.

"No, don't be sorry." Jennie said. "You feel unwell. That's not your fault."

"We'll just go and let you rest with Lisa and Rosie." Jisoo said. "We'll finish this movie another day."

You nodded and watched them gather their things before they walked out.

You smirked as you looked at your girlfriends, who were astonished yet amazed by your performance.

"Wow, baby-"

"No. Not a word from either of you." You said, interrupting Rosie. "Bedroom. Now."

You hurried up the stairs to your room as they followed behind you, all of you ready to do more than just tease each other.