First meeting ✨

Umeed was in a rush to leave her house for uni a little bit earlier today because it's her mother's death anniversary she bought flowers for her mother's grave and went to graveyard.
On the other hand Farjaad also left for graveyard beacuse it's his father's death anniversary as well so he also bought flowers for his father's grave.
It's thier luck or coincident that they never met each other although they both kept coming to their parents grave but never seen each other but everytime Umeed visits her mother's grave she puts flowers on Farjad's father's grave too and Farjaad gets curious about it that who's that person who puts flowers on my father's grave too.This time Umeed got late for graveyard but when reached the graveyard surprisingly there were flower on her mother's grave too she got shocked.
But when she reach to the grave she said loudly with joy,
Assalamualaikum Ammi💗I know mujhy any main late hogya aj but yeh flowers kaha se aye kon aya tha yahan?
Farjad's father's grave and Umeed's mother's grave were next to each other so she was facing her mother's grave and at that moment Farjaad comes and sit there beside her Thier backs were facing they won't be able to see each other by face Farjaad was facing to his father's  grave he recited Dua and then said,
Ji main ne dalain hain,wo actually main jab bhi ata tha yahan to yahan already flowers hote thay but aj yahan flowers nhi that or na hi barabar wali qabr par thay to main ne wahan rakh diye mujhy hamesha se tajassus hota tha Kay kon rakh k jata hai ye flowers aj yeh khuwahish bhi poori hogaye thank you for the flowers whenever you put them on my father's grave I really like this act of yours😊❤️
Umeed felt the warmness and the attraction in his voice her heart starts getting melt by his deep voice she said,
Wese is main thanks kehne ki koi baat  nahi hai mere dil ne Jo kaha main ne Kiya any ways we can be friends.
Farjaad got shocked because no one has ever asked him for friendship beacuse of his grumpy and rude behavior she was the first who was asking about friendship.His heart starts melting at that moment.
Sure why not it's a beautiful idea.
Farjaad said with a big wide smile it's the first time he smiled in those years.
So Friends?She asked with questionable smile without facing him.
Yeah Friends...He replied with big pleasent smile.
And then Farjad's driver came there and said"sir apka phone ring ho Raha hai continuously Majid Sahab call kar Rahe hai Apki meeting hai aj unkay sath."He ran in a rush and then umeed also left from there and left the note there for him
When he came back she had already left he found the note which says,
Will meet soon buddy contact me whenever you got time and best of luck for the meeting.❤️
She wrote her cellphone no.there.He smiled and put her note in his pocket and left for the meeting.
So it was there first meeting,it was the coincident that they met after after a long period of time but they were connected through the flowers maybe it was thier destiny not the coincidence and today they met each other on Thier parents graves it was also thier destiny and they become friends without knowing each other's identity,age, name,face, lifestyle and personality they got attracted to each other and Farjaad smiled after almost an eternity 😊that all could bot be just a co-incident it was thier parents blessings through which they met each other and unwaveringly got connected to each other and found a little bit of comfort in it.
How are they gonna meet each other again?
Stay tuned for the next update.❤️