chapter 1: A new beginning

Erin Satsuki.
A normal 16 year old person. Well besides the fact that they illegally skate. The reason for all this hides in the past. So get ready for the flashback to where it all began.

☆.。.:*FlaShBaCk SeQuEnCe.。.:*☆

ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 4 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

Pov.
𝔼𝕣𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚

I didn't exactly know how to react to the sight in front of me. My mother who I assumed hung herself on the ceiling fan of her and my supposed father's bedroom. Body slightly swaying from side to side,appearing that she had just died the moment I came into the room. I didn't know what to do in the moment I saw her body I remember that after a minute in shock I called 911. Tears streaming down my face, not caring about how much my head would hurt later. The only thought going through my head was 'how could she do this?'.
I was then encountered by a woman with brown hair who seemed to be a paramedic by her uniform, her other features I couldn't see well due to tears. Then she spoke in a soft tone "Hi there, what is your name?"I then said almost Akin to a whisper "Erin Satsuki..." Her being close enough to barely hear me said "What a cute name! Would you mind coming with me dear?"From the previous shock I was willing to go anywhere with this woman. She reminded me of my mother with her soft voice and gentle demeanor....
Then that's when the memories get fuzzy I don't remember much after that. All I know is that I started living with my godmother a week later. Moving from Okinawa to Kadena my godmother said it would be ideal to relocate due to what I witnessed that day.
Then the strangest thing happened around a year later; "Erin! Can you come down here!" Sora Harukaza. My godmother yelled from downstairs.

I make my way downstairs and find Sora in the living room. "You called Sora?" I questioned if this wasn't important Sora wouldn't be looking so serious.

________________________________________

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!! 😢𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐞😗