Four New Hot Guys?

Hi, I'm Piper Primrose Lauren. I'm about 5'4" and I'm seventeen years old. I have light brown chocolate hair, I have grey-greenish eyes behind my black framed glasses, and pale white skin. I have straight A's and my only friends are the teachers and my little brother.

I get bullied on a daily basis. I don't even know what I did, but I get bullied for that unknown reason. I don't tell my parents about it because that's just going to make it worse, so I keep quite. I'm a senior in high school and the school year just started.

So this is my story.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Beep....Beep....Be-

I slam my hand down on my alarm clock. I usually wake up before my alarm clock, but I had to finish my homework and Caroline's homework from math. Caroline is the queen bee of my school, so what ever she says goes.

I gracefully get up from bed and walk to the bathroom. By gracefully get up from bed, I mean I roll off of my bed and face-plant on to the cold wooden floor.

I brush my wild hair down and throw it up into a bun. I wash my face and brush my teeth while I'm in the bathroom. I walk back to my room and put on some loose jeans and a thick white baggy sweater, even though it's probably going to be burning hot outside. I put on some white short socks and slip my feet into my black vans.

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen, no one is home because both my mom and dad go on trips for work for weeks, so they are us usually never home, except my little brother, Micah.

I start making pancakes for my brother and I. I absolutely love him to bits, he looks exactly like me but a boy and a lot younger than me, he is in 2nd grade.

I put shredded cheese in some of the pancakes because cheese pancakes are the best thing ever made. I finish making the pancakes, I put two regular pancakes on Micah's plate and two awesome delicious cheese pancakes on my plate.

I set the two plates down on the kitchen island. Then, I walk upstairs to Micah's room. I open his bedroom door and see he is peacefully sleeping, he softly snores, he is so adorable.

I quietly walk to his bed and softly shake him. "Hey, Mi. Time to wake up from school."

"Awh, five more minutes." he says, covering his face with his Star Wars pillow.

"Come on Mi, I made pancakes." I said, hoping to bait him in getting up with pancakes.

"Okay!" He shot up from bed and raced toward his closet and bathroom.

"I'll meet you down stairs then." I walk out of his room, down the hallway, and make my way down the stairs. As I step down, step by step, Micah runs pass me, hoping off of the 2nd stair.

"Woah, Micah slow down your gonna hurt yourself!" I yell after him, and start running after him down the stairs.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Micah didn't get hurt, thankfully, and he ate all his pancakes, I didn't even finishing eating all of mine.

When we finished breakfast, I walked Micah to the Elementary school and started walking to the my highschool, WestView High.

When I got to the entrance of the school building, I was already getting death glares and insults being throw at me. I ignore them and keep my head down, averting my eyes to the ground in front of me while I walk.

I go to my locker to find a pile of notes inside.
Hoe. Retard. Ugly. Stupid. This wasn't as bad as last time at least, someone decided it would be funny to put a mustard trap in my locker. For the rest of the day I smelled like mustard and looked like a minion. I cringe at the memory and shake off the other not-so-good things that happened before.