Ideas for new books

So here are my new ideas for a book. Let me know which one you like best. I am open to title suggestions. Please don't steal my ideas or let me know if I have stolen someone elses on accident. I don't want that to happen. So I will tell you what the book is about then give you an excerpt.

*****************************************************************************8

Option 1

This book is aboust an ex-assassin who isn't sure what to do with her life.

Did you ever wonder what happened to assassins when they can't be an assassin anymore? I was going to find out. Why you are wondering. Well you see that's what I am. I was injured in an accident a couple weeks ago and I was severely injured. Now as a result my hand will just go numb and once it has decided go back to normal everything's fine but when you are an assassin you have to be better than fine all the time. So everything I have done my whole life has gone down the drain. I am useless and in this business people who are useless usually die.

The worst part, I don't want to die. I know I probably deserve it after killing all those people but I had to all of the people I killed had been horrible people. They were people who deserved it. They were murders, drug dealers, and rapists. I was also in the murder category but I was also a fourteen year old girl who didn't want to die.

The stupid accident wasn't even related to my job or because someone was after me. No It was because I decided to take a taxi one day instead of driving. Had I of been driving this whole mess would not of happened. I was trained to react quicker than most people and my taxi driver had not. So when someone in the other had swerved to miss a bird my taxi driver didn't even have time to react. It was his fault my life was literally over.

Option 2

I girl who is a secret strret fighter because her dad thinks girls shouldn't fight so her mom continues teaches her to fight even after her dad stops.

I watched as Liam repeated a series of punches and kicks. He move swiftly, gracefully, and the most important naturally. He stopped for a moment breathing slightly heavier than normal. I threw his water bottle towards him and he caught it with his left hand. You see Liam was a fighter he practiced almost every martial art known to man. But don't get me wrong he isn't a street fighter, no what he did was completely legal.

He won Worlds last year and in 3 weeks he will be leaving to defend his title. He worked his butt off to get him there. It showed, he had well defined muscles and that paired with his gorgeous green eyes, short brown hair, and his decently tall figure he was quite good looking. Yup and lucky me I'm his best friend. I would never date him; he is like my annoying hot brother. Not that I would know what a brother is like, I'm an only child.

You see we meet when we were nine. He was at the studio for a karate class. I was waiting for the class to finish so that my dad would take me home. He runs the studio but that is a whole other story. I was watching the class when I saw Liam doing the move wrong so I walked up to him.

*********************************

"You are doing it wrong" I said trying to be helpful.

"No I'm not" he retorted.

"Yes actually you were. Your foot is in the wrong position" I said in an annoyed tone.

"You wouldn't know you are a girl. Girls don't do karate."

"Oh now you have done it!"

I was just about to show him how to do the move properly with him as the dummy when my dad walked over.

"Why does it look like you are going to kick Liam" he asks me.

I smile sweetly.

"I was just trying to help him do the move correctly when he told me that girls don't do karate" I say.