Chapter 1 - Izuku

~~Izukus Pov~~

Am I crazy for wanting something traumatic to happen to me again?

Am I crazy for trying to be a hero as an omega?

And am I crazy for liking the strongest and most dominant alphas in the entire school?

That I do not have the answer to.

My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm 15 years old, an omega and just started my first year of hero school in UA. Though I didn't have a quirk until just a couple months ago. So I was quirkless pretty much my whole life. I remember the day I found out I was both quirkless and an omega like it was yesterday. That was the most traumatizing day in my life...

~•~

"Izuku! Let's go!" Mom yelled from downstairs.
"I'm coming momma!" I said back. I raced down the stairs and into the living room where my parents sat. Mom stood up and went to the door, followed by dad and me. We then hopped into the car and started driving to the doctors.

The car ride was quiet. The only thing you could hear was the sound of the calm music playing on the radio. We lived not so far from the doctors so the ride was short. When we arrived I got out of the car quickly and jumped up and down.
"Calm down child!" dad laughed. He motioned me to go in so I tried to calm down and walk in like normal.

I followed my parents to the office.

We all sat in the doctors office, me, mom, dad and the doctor on a stool across from us.
"Would you like to know your quirk or second gender first?" the doctor asked. "Quirk." dad replied coldly. The doctor clears his throat nervously.
"Ok..." he started, "Izuku, is quirkless. If you look here you can see that..." his voice started to fade out.

Quirkless.

I was quirkless. Dad is going to be so mad. I started crying. The salty tears ran down my face. The doctor clears his throat once again, snapping me back to reality.
"Would you like to know your gender now, Izuku?" I only nodded. "Well Izuku, congratulations, you are one of the rare male omegas." My breath hitched in my throat. I was not only quirkless but also an omega.

~timeskip~

When we got home mom had to leave for work so it was only me and dad. And he was pissed.
"How the fuck can you be this useless? You being quirkless was bad enough but no you need to be an omega as well."  he spat at me. I just stayed quiet, knowing that anything I said could make it worse.
"Might as well start your useless carrier as an omega. I don't care if you're four, or my son for that matter." he grinned sickly. It made me sick to my stomach.

He motioned for me to go up the stairs. As I started walking I felt his hands on my shoulders, guiding me upwards.

Once we reached the top we walked to the guest room.
"Stay here, slut."  Slut? He walked out of the room but returned soon after. He was carrying a black backpack, wich he soon sat at the foot of the bed.
"Strip." I didn't understand what he was going to do but I did as told.

Once I stripped down to my underwear I looked at him.
"What don't you understand with a simple command?! I said STRIP!" my dad said. I shivered slightly. I don't like loud noises. As small tears pooled in my eyes I quickly took off my underwear. My dad scoffed.
"Finally. On the bed." I nodded and climbed up on the bed.

Dad unzipped the backpack and took out a verity of things. He grabbed a piece of long rope and went over to the bed.
"On your stomach." I did as told. He took the rope and tied my arms and legs to the bed posts.
"Time for your punishment." He smiled the sickly smile again and grabbed a whip.