"Who bought you that wet suit?" Tracy asked him, just to get a 'fuck you' back. She looked confused, like she was the only one 'aloud' to be disrespectful.

"Evie you're mothers phone has been disconnected." Mel sighed, hanging up the phone that would never get picked up.

"Mel! She's not my mom. She's my cousin." Evie snaps, bringing her tone back down, "my moms a crack whore. Remember?"

Everyone stares at her, not knowing what to say. Even Mason, but this time not in awe. Almost like it was disgust.

"Ali, honey." The lady snatches the spoon from my hand, I look up at her shocked, fucking bitch.

"Do either of you have another friend that you could go stay with for a few days?" She looks between Evie and I. "I think this family needs some alone time." She continues in her ear piercing voice.

I walk up closer to her, I can see Masons body shift like he knows what gonna happen. "Look," I start, snatching the spoon back from her hand, "let's not get disrespectful okay? Because trust me, I can get disrespectful. Would you like to see?" I go from a straight face to the most devil looking smile on this planet.

"Um no, I-" She goes to speak, "okay good." I nod my head in her face with the fakest smile, "I'll go pack my things right now Mel, sorry for any trouble I've caused." I touch Mel's shoulder, she looks up at me with a smile, a real one.

"I'm the one trying to make things better!" Evie jumps in, "ask Mel." she fixes her attention on Mel.

Mel looked as if she could strangle her, I go to walk away to Tracy's room to get my things and go back home. I wasn't here for the same reason as Evie, I could go back home. I just didn't want to.

"mom that's not fair." I hear Mason say, causing me to turn in my tracks.

"what isn't baby?" Mel grabs his face like he was a newborn.

"You can't make Ali leave and let Evie stay, they go through the same shit." Mason said, my eyes beam at him like lasers.

I told Tracy him and I barely spoke, so how would he know what my home life is like?

"I'm not," Mel turns her head to me, "Ali, you know you can stay for as long as you'd like."

My heart feels full, she's like the mom I never had. That feeling quickly washes away as I see the huge smile on Tracy's face, whilst Evie had some sort of mug look.

'Ring Ring Ring'. I hear the phone, All of us jumping in excitement. We run to see who it is, Evie being the closest. "ITS CONRAD!" She screamed, handing the phone over to Tracy, the blondes cue to leave and talk to the boy. We push her away laughing, knowing how happy she is about this.

"Evie honey, let's talk about you for a second." The lady grabs ahold of Evies arms, Evie and I think the same, removing her grip from Evie, pushing her back.

"Cynthia, are you even a board licensed therapist?" Evie gets in her face, now holding on to her wrists.

I stand a little behind Evie, knowing how similar we are when things make us angry, we swing. Nothing more, nothing less.

I feel someone tug on my arm, making me walk backwards. My body clashes into his, he throws an arm around my chest like he's holding me back. I try and fight the smile I have, but it's getting harder by the minute.

I see the look Mel's giving us in the corner of my eye, it's a very confused look with a hint of I knew it.

I hear Tracy's footsteps getting louder, I push Mason away from me. I couldn't risk Tracy seeing, she was already suspicious about the t-shirt. I quickly turn my head around, Mason seemed angry, not at me. Tracy.