Drunk Talent (Songfic)

Remember the event where Cale became Alberu's sworn brother? During the ceremony's preparation, Alver told Cale to check the place out. Usually, Cale would've ignored the request but Alver said it was crucial to check out where their scheme will be put on play. Seeing how excited his 3 wards were, he couldn't say no.

He eventually came to the place with the others and checked out all the decorations and placing of the seats. Beacrox excused himself to check the menu for the meals and snacks that will be prepared. Ron went out to check and make sure that all the tableware was correct and the table covers were right. His wards just ran around the place. 

Cale looked around the fancy empty hall. He looked at the fancy decorated bucket that will be soon filled with ice and bottles of alcohol on the side of the hall. Then to the piano in the middle of the hall.

His steps make their way to the instrument and grazed his hands on the beautiful wooden keys. He starts pressing one or two keys to get used to the tune. Little did he know that the people who left him had arrived at the door of the huge hall. 

The kids knew their father was up to something so they quickly turned the communication device on and connected it to the most relevant parties, aka the father of their father, Erubahen, and the owner of the place, Cookie Prince.

As the call was connected, Cale sat down and looked at the bucket. He laughed and then started playing the piano. Everyone other than Beacrox and Ron was shocked to know that their young master was capable of playing instruments. 

I'm counting back

The number of the steps

It took for me to get

Back on the wagon of the weekend

"Huh?", said Erubahen. He wasn't a social dragon so he didn't know much about songs. But seeing the look on Cale, it seemed that he was taking the song personally.

The others also silently agreed on the same deduction.

The one that made them confused is the way the lyrics are sung. The words were slurred and lazily said, it's like someone who is wasted and sang. 

I'll use the auto-timer to prove that I'll

Get home with my imagination

Now this one actually made Ron remember the young drunk Cale he used to serve. It wasn't uncommon for the child to walk home drunk or not come home at all, meaning the knights had to fetch him home. By "get home with my imagination", does he mean all the time he passed out drunk in the bar and wake up in bed in the mansion?? 

Beacrox was close to his father's analysis but he focused on the auto-timer. What is that?

The others didn't really know what to think of it so they just stayed silent.

If they find the body in the basement

"In the very house that he was raised in"

...

The beat was quite fast on this one so it didn't let them have much time to think. However, the lyrics were straightforward enough. All of them knew Cale well so it wasn't difficult to know that this was referenced in suicide. He had a rough childhood, it was basically an emotional rollercoaster. Even though they all agreed that Deruth has become better in the past few years, it didn't change that the harm was done.