His shirt was designed with hidden wings in the sleeves, allowing him to effortlessly reveal or conceal them at will. (It's like his Babylus uniform design)

"What's the matter? There's no such thing as countdown in a real battle! RUN! RUN!"

He caught sight of 3-pointer villains, he swiftly past, touched the robots and sent electronic enough to make them short-circuit.

"Target lock on! Murder!" He could hear more robots making their ways to him.

He tried used Controller: Sight Stealing on the robots, and to his surprise, it worked. The robots became disoriented, stumbling around like broken machines.

Though his tail may appear feeble, having served as a makeshift seat for so long, it possessed a surprising strength enough to knock down the robot head.

Rushing towards the robots with a knife in hand, he knew better than to risk short-circuiting himself. With precision, he destroyed the head of a two-pointer.

A smile crept across his face as he danced through the chaos, effortlessly dismantling and short-circuiting the pointers as if it were child's play.

"Is he insane?" The other students gazed at him with a mixture of awe and disbelief.

"60 points." He mumbled to himself. That's enough, he woull leave villain points to others, he could earn more with hero points. Anyway he was sure that they just wanted to compete with each other, no one wanted to help others in this test.

He also flew to the students in need, helping them or taking them to safe places. With Concentrated Power, it's not too hard to find them.

He could feel the ground was shaking. He turned around and saw the giant robot showed up from the ground.

"The zero-pointer! RUN!"

The students ran away.

The winged blond was still up high, he did not worry a bit about the zero-pointer but rather the other participants.

The giant robot made its way, sending fake buildings crumbling to the ground. People scattered in a flurry of action, trying to get away from the destruction before it was too late. But some were not fast enough and found themselves almost crushed under the rubble. Luckily, he managed to rescue these people just in time before any real harm could be done.

This could be really dangerous.

But a loud voice interrupted "The test is over!"

He signed. He landed to the ground.

He could hear a few people who were afraid of not getting enough points sadly going home, some satisfied faces and a few faces showing fatigue after the test.

He was about to go home

"Hey you!" A red head called him.

"Yes?" Kaminari thought he looks familiar.

"You're the one saved me. Thank you so much!" He radiated so much positive energy blinding Kaminari.

"Nah, that's what's a hero should do, right?" He winked.

"But seriously thanks, you were so manly. If it weren't for you, I would still be lying under the rubble. Hey my name is Kirishima Eijirou." He raised his hand expecting a handshake.
He took the handshake, based on the roughness of his hands, he seemed to be a heavy gymnast, he could also see that from his physique. He looked like he's been training for a year.

"The name is Kaminari Denki. I have to go now, it's pleasure to meet you. Let's have a met-up next time." He smiled thinking he had a first human company - friend.

They exchanged numbers and gave goodbyes.

He came home happily. Thinking what game should he play this night.

___________________________

He did not receive any letter from UA.

Not that he didn't pass. It was just a night when he was having dinner with Principal Nezu. He was eating then Nezu suddenly said "You passed with 90 point in written test. And the practical test had hidden test given point to students who helped others. With 60 villain points and 30 rescue points, you gain the first place. You will study in class 1A, congratuation!" He smiled and continued to eat the fried fish in his bowl.

"Hmm" He showed no emotion. It's not like he can just fail and not show up in the school.

He got a few weeks before UA entrance day, maybe he should just finish Lindy's idol work and modelling.

___________________________________

"What the hell is this?!" Bakugou Katsuki screamed in frustration.

His eyes couldn't deceive him.

First Place: Kaminari Denki.

Second Place: Bakugou Katsuki.

That first place was supposed to be his.

This was the first time he hadn't come in first, both in the written and practical tests. Yaoyorozu Momo and Kaminari Denki had surpassed him.

A surge of emotions swelled within him.

Wait, that guy only got first place because of the rescue points. But when it came to villain points, he was still superior, right?

He had to be at the top, that spot belonged to him.

If it weren't for those damn rescue points, he would have been first.

He was still the best, wasn't he?

After reassuring himself, he mustered the patience to scan down the list.

Seventh Place: Midoriya Izuku.

That shitty Deku. How the hell did that quirkless loser make it onto the top list? And with zero villain points and sixty rescue points, no less?

Those rescue points again. The school should just eliminate them. Now that he thought about it, they might end up in the same class at UA. He might have to see those annoying faces every day. The mere thought made him sick.

He thought today would be a good day with good news, but now he was not in the mood for anything. 

He got to bed, thinking he could top them again in the future. 

That night, Bakugou Katsuki couldn't find any peace in sleep.