Chapter 1

It was an early morning for the bright and beautiful fairy, Y/N L/N. Today was her day of transferring to Alfea from another school called Beta. She did not like her old school at all. All the girls were rude, selfish and so self-centred. But thankfully today was finally her chance at a new fresh start.

She was busy the past few weeks with her princess duties and today she was leaving most of her duties and her parents. She was really going to miss them and she could not say goodbye to them today since they were at Solaria for some reason. She decided to wake up, have breakfast and do one last check up of her luggage.

· ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · 

It was around 10 am and Y/N was ready to finally leaver her room and go Alfea. Her carriage was waiting for her at the entrance of the castle. She gave one last hug to her maid and older brother.

I imagined the casual outfit to be something very similar to this but more pink hues instead

· ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ ·

Once she arrived to Alfea she was greeted by Ms Faragonda. She told Y/N that everyone was away for summer break but a group of fairies called Winx were gonna greet her in 30 minutes. Her achievements and the Winx's achievements were very similar and due to this they were gonna have the same classes and were gonna be roommates. She was very stressed and nervous to make new friends but she was glad that she was in a way forced or else she would never in a million years would ever make the first move in making friends.

· ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ · ⎻ ·

The first person to arrive was a girl named Bloom. You have heard of her before because of her powers. You smiled at her and introduced yourself. Then Flora, Tecna, Musa and Layla arrived. They were all very sweet and friendly. Ms Griselda then started getting a bit mad because of a student named Stella not arriving in time. You and the Winx have waited for 10 more minutes until a blonde gorgeous girl arrived. She had so much luggage with her. Once you saw her from up close you realised that this girl is the Princess of Solaria. You have seen her many times but never spoked to her.

"Hi, the name is Y/N L/N. Very nice to meet you Princess of Solaria."

"Oh hi, I've seen you a few times in my parents meetings. Princess of Serafina,  right?"