Chapter Two

"This has been the longest day of my life." I whined in the middle of study time in geography.

"Tell me about it." Joshua Tetel agreed. He ran his tan fingers through his dark brown hair.

"Josh do you know Ian Mcormey?"

"Yes why?"

"Is he nice?"

"Nice looking" Josh sighed looking defeated.

"Oh Joshie he's got nothing on you." I gave Josh a big hug and he squeezed me in return.

"Thanks but you know that not true or else you wouldn't be going on a date with Ian."

"Wait.What? I am not going on a date with Ian. Why would you even say that?

"One because you are asking about him and two because news travels fast." Josh started pretending to read but I stole the book from him and crossed my arms.

"I am not going on a date with Ian we're just hanging out like friends."

"Well then why are you going alone?"

"To get to know each other more."

"More like to get to know each other's body more." Josh replied in a joking tone.

"Joshua Tetel you sick minded boy you." I screamed at him making him giggle then break into laughter. I glared at him for a while longer joined him in laughter. I laughed so hard I got the hiccups. Then we laughed some more because I got the hiccups.

"Ms.Smith and Mr.Tetel what is so funny?" our teacher Mrs.Gumfri quaked at us.

"Nothing, nothing at all." Josh and I gulped.

"If you interrupt class one more time off to the principal's office with both of you." Mrs.Gumfri started writing notes on the board so quietly wrote them down. Now Josh and I were giving each other looks and mouthing words to communicate.

When class had finally finished I walked out of the room and into the crowded hallway. I squeezed in between a lot of people to make it to my locker. I put in the combination when strong hands grabbed my waist and moved me so I came face to face with Ian.

"Hey" Ian said throwing his head back to get the hair out of his eyes.

"Hi" I replied pushing his hands off my waist.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked hopefully.

"Almost just got to put my stuff away."

"Cool," He commented while flexing his muscles. "Here let me help you with that." Ian offered while grabbing my books. I watched thoughtfully as he just threw them in then reached for more. I just jerked away steaming mad by now but before I could say anything Josh came up beside me.

"What do you think you are doing?" Josh shot the words at Ian.

"Putting the lady's books away if its any of your business." Ian spat back fists clenched and pure hatred in his voice.

"That's not how you do it. You so it like this." Josh picked up the books that Ian threw and neatly placed them in their assigned spots. Then carefully took the ones I was holding and placed them in their spots too. He turned to me and I blinked gratitude at him he just nodded his head and walked slowly away.

Once Josh was out of earshot Ian spoke to me fury shaking his voice.

"What's that guys problem?"

"What's your problem?" I yelled marching off down the hallway. I heard footsteps chase me and a voice call to me but I ignored it.

Soon I was home sitting in my bathtub relaxing. I had called Mathew to come pick me up because he had drove my truck home. On the way home I had to explain everything to Mathew which was weird because right when we got home he called Ian and gave him a piece of his mind.

A knock came at my door.

"Who is it? I yelled through the door.

"It's mom sweetie."

"Come in." I forced myself to say. My mom walked in and closed the door behind her. I sunk further down into the bubbles so my mom could only see my face.

"Are you okay sweetie? Mathew told me everything."

"I'm fine," I choked out.

"Are you" mom gave me the tell the truth look.

"Are you crazy? No of course I'm not okay. I thought that Ian was the one. yes we break up and get back together again but it has never been this bad before." I spilled out everything and mom even brought me ice cream.

Two hours later

"Honey that is a lot to take are you gonna be okay?

"Yah I just needed to get it all out. Thanks mom."

"No problem sweetie." my mom kissed my forehead I before leaving my room.

I layed back on my bed thinking about what I was gonna wear tomorrow. I grabbed my phone out of my backpack and went on my contacts and found Lea.

L=Lea C= Carmen

L. Hi
C. Hey
L. Do you want to hang out tomorrow?
C. Sure where and when
L. Your house and 1:00
C. Deal
L. I heard what happened
C. Oh
L. Are you ok?
C. Ya fine I talked to my mom
L. I love moms but sometimes they are just so annoying
C. Tell me about it
L. Speaking of moms mine has been acting strange
C. Symptoms?
L. Hungry all the time
C. Keep going
L. Noiceous
C. Is that all?
L. Sleep deprived
C. Now is it all?
L. Moody that's all
C. Okay let me think
L. KK
C. Your mom is pregnant
L. Next
C. Then she is an alien
L. Any more?
C. Nope take your pick
L. 😧My mom is pregnant
C. Chances are pretty high
L. Brb
C. Okay

I put down my phone and walked into my closet. I picked up a pair of blue pj pants with penguins on them and slid them on. I found one of my dad's old shirts in the bottom drawer of one of .my dressers and threw it on before going to my bed. I checked my phone and Lea had texted me.

L. My mom is pregnant😟
C. Congrats
L. I'm gonna be a big sister
C. Don't worry about it
L. I have been an only child my whole life I don't know what to do.
C. It's okay breath
L. Breathing
C. Good
L. I am nervous
C. You have a lot of time
L. Will you help me
C. Of course
L. I love ya Carmen
C. I love ya too Lea
L. Oh sweet pea
C. Your so gushy
L. That's me honey
C. Totally Le Le
L. So how you doing
C. Good
L. Thats good
C. We are done for good
L. To be honest I never really liked him
C. I got to go to bed goodnight
L. Night

I put my phone away got under the covers of my bed and fell asleep. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HI AGAIN MY BEAUTIFUL READERS SORRY IF THIS BOOK SUCKS ITS MY FIRST ONE. BUT I CAN'T COMPLAIN BECAUSE I HAVE ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE. SORRY IF THIS IS CHEESY BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH NO JOKE. PLEASE TELL OTHER READERS ABOUT THIS NOVEL. TELL ME WHAT I NEED IN MY NOVEL IN COMMENTS PLEASE IT WOULD HELP AND YOUR IDEAS WOULD BE IN THIS NOVEL. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS BOOK ACTUALLY GOOD.

LOTS OF LOVE

ICANNEVER