Epilogue :

Wangji and Wei Ying's life was passing happily. Wei ying was very happy but he was missing something and that was a child.

Wei Ying likes children a lot. He wanted to have a child but he can't give birth so how will that be possible.

Wei Ying was thinking of adopting a child. He wanted to talk about this with Wangji but he couldn't as Wangji was busy these days with university work.

----

One day, Wei Ying was roaming on the road. He stopped when he heard someone's sobbing sounds. He followed that sound and saw a child probably 5 to 6 years old. That boy was crying. 3 Dogs were surrounding him and were barking.

Wei Ying helped that little boy. The dogs ran away from there.

Wei Ying sat beside the child asking, "Hey! Little boy! What are you doing here? Where are your parents?"

The little boy looked at Wei Ying with teary eyes and said sobbing, "a-yuan has no.... *sob*.....parents. a-Yuan's grandma is...*sob*....no more. a-yuan is alone....and....hungry".

Wei ying felt bad for the little boy. Wei ying took a toffee from his pocket and gave it to yuan.

Yuan was reluctant to take the toffee but on Wei Ying's request he took it and ate it.

Wei Ying was lost in thoughts. An idea clicked in his mind.

Wei Ying took out his phone and was about to call Wangji but before Wei ying could dial Wangji's number, Wangji himself called.

Wei Ying, "perfect timing hubby... Hehe". Wei ying picked up the call.

Wei Ying : hey Lan Zhan!

Wangji : Wei ying! Where are you? I'm back home but I can't find you.

Wei Ying : I came out for a walk since I was getting bored.

Wangji : tell me where are you. I'm coming there.

Wei Ying : OK. I'm on XXX road.

Wangji : OK I'm coming.

Wei Ying then cut the call. Wei ying glanced at yuan who was staring at Wei Ying's face.

Wei Ying asked, "Yuan! What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"

Yuan, "No gege. You are so beautiful. I like you".

Wei Ying pinched Yuan's cheek saying, "gege likes yuan too".

Yuan, "really!! Pretty Gege likes yuan?"

Wei Ying, "Yes. Why not? Yuan is such a sweet child".

Yuan kept quiet for a while and then hesitantly said, "Pretty gege! Can a-yuan come with you to your home? Yuan has no one. Yuan is orphan".

Yuan had tears in his eyes while he was saying all this.

Wei Ying said, "I'll first talk to my hubby. He'll be here in a while, then I'll decide OK?"

Yuan, "OK".

Wei Ying heard car horn. He looked at the direction. He saw Wangji coming out of the car.

Wei Ying went towards Wangji and hugged him saying, "I missed you hubby"..

Wangji, "missed you too Wei ying".

Wangji's eyes fell on yuan who was looking at Wei ying and Wangji with tilted head.

Wangji asked, "Wei ying! Who is this child?"

Wei Ying parted from the hug and said, "Oh this? This is a-yuan. Yuan! Come here"..

Yuan came near them.

My red rose (Wangxian) :जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें