Going to Parties

"(Y/N) let's go!" Kian screams. You come down the stairs in a lace crop top with a gray tank top under it. You are wearing black high waisted shorts ans gold sandals. Your hair is down and curled.

"If I had known you were here, I would have finished faster!" you say. Kian giggles and climbs up the stairs and meets you where you are. He picks you up bridal style and carries you to his car. He starts the car and you drive to the party. When you get there you can here the music and see at least fifty people in the front lawn.

"Kian I don't wanna!" you say when he opens the door.

"Are you kidding me?" Kian was annoyed, recently that had been happening more and more often.

"Yes, but why are you so annoyed with me lately?" you ask. Kian sighs and gets back in the car.

"I'm not annoyed with you. I'm annoyed with how whiny you have gotten. You're like a kindergartner!" he says.

"Oh," you say. You turn away from Kian and look out the window. You feel tears fall and you try to stop them but they keep coming. You hide your face. You cry silently. You don't want Kian to say anything to you.

"(Y/N)?" he says quietly. "(Y/N) I didn't mean to hurt you," he touches your shoulder and you jerk his hand off. He opens his car door and gets out of the car. You know he is angry. You know he's going to go have fun with other girls and break up with you later. You curl into a ball and start sobbing. Your door opens and Kian hugs you awkwardly. You cry into his shoulder and he sits there with you.

"I'm sorry, Kian. I just have lost my trust in anyone recently. When relationships get to serious, I push people away and find a way to break up with them," you say still crying.

"(Y/N), if this is getting too serious, I can slow it down for you," he says delicately.

"No, you're perfect. Now lets go have fun!" you say getting out of the car and hugging Kian. "Race ya!"

You and Kian run to the house and start dancing. You have so much fun and forget about everything. You dance around and you feel arms wrap around you. You turn around and see Kian smiling at you. You kiss him and a slow song comes on. You and Kian start dancing slowly along with the other couples.

At around one a.m. you leave. Kian drops you off at home and you say goodbye.

It was the best night since the night you met him.

(A/N) I'm going to be updating a lot tonight. It's a Saturday and I have nothing to do so yeah.........