A glance in her heart

Pondering over her past Sairandhri drifted to sleep by taking those unprescribed ,shoplifted sleeping pills. She wasn't brave enough to face the truth nor  was she so gullible to never face it, all she needed was a motive and perhaps a bigger shock than the previous one.
She was shaken, but not broken to the core perhaps, she needed a bigger peril ,perhaps, all she needed was some guts. Nobody knows. Or, perhaps destiny does.

Sairandhri was brought years ago by her aunt to her uncle's family though it was disapproved by everyone else still her aunt managed to provide her with shelter, food and some education.Barely enough,or I should say enough only to survive.o
Every once in a while she used to drift back into the memories of her family.
She remembered how her uncle initially refused to provide her with food and shelter but somehow her aunt managed,she is still suspicious of the reason though.It might have been because of pity ,she thought when she was young but later on she started to have her own qualms against the previous theory. Because not a single thing was this straight in her life especially not in her adoptive family.

She remembers how her cousins used to instigate her friends against her when she was young leading to her having no friends as the result, leading her to develop social anxiety,her lips quiver when she tries to speak with people around,she used to palpitate when her teacher used to ask her to speak on the stage,she shivers at the thought of having eyes on her.The course of time and the sufferings of the little girl downgraded Sairandhri from a smart,bubbly girl to a terrified young maiden who was reserved but not by choice,a young woman desperate for love and kindness,an emotionally dumb young girl.
A girl she deserved not to be.

A short part is here,now onwards we are going to get to know about Rudra and Sairandhri more.