𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. you've been to my favorite place?

Start from the beginning

"Gojo-san" Y/N calls.

"Just Gojo is fine" he said. "We're the same age anyway. Or even better! Just call me Satoru" he grinned.

"Alright, Gojo" Y/N said which kind of disappointed him because she didn't call him by his first name. "I am quite surprised" she started.

"Hmm, why?"

"Because I frequent this café when I was in college" she chuckled as they took a seat across each other after they got their order. "What a coincidence huh?"

"What? Really? Then how come I never saw you? With a beautiful face like that, I swear I wouldn't forget someone like you" Y/N almost choked on her strawberry shortcake shake when he said that. The sudden compliment caught her off guard. 

"Hey, are you okay?" he rushed to get some table napkins in case her drink will spill.

"I am, thank you" she cleared her throat before speaking. "But I could say the same to you, I wouldn't forget you if I saw you before, your presence is great enough to attract people" she side-eyed the staff and the other customers, especially women that's glancing at their direction.

"I don't really know because I don't care about them" he shrugged. "You love strawberries?" he pointed at her drink.

"I live for strawberries, and cherry blossoms" Y/N says in a matter of fact tone.

"You have taste!" he noted what she said in his mind.

"Right" she said. "You said you are a high school teacher, do you enjoy your job?"

Gojo gave her a wide grin. "Of course! Although, yeah sometimes teenagers are a handful, but I love to be part of shaping the future generations, and to help them realize to enjoy youth because it only comes once in your life, no one should take youth away from the young ones. We adults should know that the most so we could guide them to what they'll become in the future" he says. 

This made Y/N admire his ideals. "Oh I admire your thoughts, we're in the same page, I love children and I believe they should be loved and cared for, and I agree, they should enjoy their youth and not let it taken away by someone" she paused.

"Somehow me becoming a doctor for kids is my way of helping the youth, it is in a sense that I want them to live and grow up healthy while becoming the person they want to be" she smiles as she stirs the straw in her cup. "Illnesses are normal, since we're human, but to be deprived of a fruitful life and bright future because of an illness, it's heartbreaking" she says as she recalls her patients who had severe illness and diseases.

Gojo's attention never went away from her as he fully listens to what she says, and after hearing her opinion, he just even admired her more that he just softly stares at her as she speaks.

Suddenly a cat brushed its body on Y/N's leg which made her look down to see what it was and her eyes sparkled when she recognized who it was.

"Snowy!" she gleamed and the cat looked up to her and meowed. Suddenly, it jumped on her lap and purred which made her smile and pet it softly.   

Gojo swore he fell in love with the scene in front of him. 

"Oh my god, Snowyyy, it's been a while!"

"You call him Snowy?" he said, his face adorned with an admiring look.

"It's cuter than just Snow" she replied as she continued to pat its head and stared at it. "So cute, he's like the only cat that always comes to me and asks to be cuddled" she chuckled.

"I missed you Snowy, sorry I don't come here often now"

And the cat just meowed. "What's that, you missed me too?"

"You're cuter" Gojo blurted out which made her look up to him. 

"Huh?"

"I mean, you both look cute together" he says.

"But you and me look even cuter together, eyyy" he teased and laughed, proud of what he just said.

"Gojo" she blankly stared at him and shook her head, then gave her attention to the cat again.

"I haven't said this earlier, but you really look beautiful in that dress"

"Nah" she brushes him off, trying to dodge his words.

"But it's true!"

Y/N still doesn't get used to getting compliments, and even if she does get complimented, she brushes those comments off, yet she still can't help but blush. 

"Thank you, I guess" she says, not looking at him and just at Snowy so he wouldn't see her blush and flustered. 

"Now that I think about it, this cat looks like you, Gojo" she said, and picked Snowy up to face him to Gojo.

"Look at this fluffy snow-white hair and blue eyes, it's you in cat form" she laughed.

But Gojo just stared at her with his mouth slightly agape.

'Was I just complimented?'

"So I'm cute too?" he said, but Y/N diverted the topic.

"Is mochi your favorite?"

"I just like sweets in general" he replied and Y/N hummed in response. "Wait, you didn't answer my question"

"What question?" She pretended to ask.

"If I'm cute too"

"No" she said, still not looking at him in the eyes.

"What?" He couldn't believe what he heard.

"You're handsome" she whispered, but Gojo heard it of course.

"What was that you said?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"Gojo" she spoke. This got Gojo's full attention "I'm curious..." she started, and the white-haired man was anticipating of her next words.

"If you don't mind, I'm curious, is Megumi your nephew or something?"

Gojo smiled. "Nope! Actually we are not related at all" he says. "Do you want to hear the story of how I got to be his guardian? It's gonna be one chapter long if it's in a book though, haha!" he says as he takes a sip of his chocolate shake.

"I don't mind" Y/N smiled. "Since I'm kind of curious anyway" 

"Alright! Well, let's see" he hummed.

"Cue background music! It all started on one rainy day..."

━━━━━━━━━━━

I am excited for Gojo and Megumi's first meeting haha!

Anyway, who do y'all think Y/N's ex was? 👀