The boar bares it's fangs, Zenitsu & Importance.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Electric Breathing.....1st form...voltaic shake..."

The half of the house seems to shake, I seem to have cut the house a bit. I look at my hands.

They looked like I had been electrocuted.
'It doesn't hurt...? What happened?'

I walk around to see if I could find any demons but I don't sense any.
I think there's another slayer here, not just me, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu.

All I could really smell was blood.

I ran towards the open window. I escaped..
"HAHAHAHHA! FIGHT ME!"

"No! That's against the rules!"

"He told you he doesn't want too. Why can't you understand that!" I push the mysterious boar man away from Zenitsu.

"HEY! You look like a decent fighter! FIGHT ME FIGHT ME!!" He yelled out.
"No...?" I say, tilting my head.

"Y/n why do you sound confused...?"

I hear someone running as the mysterious boar man turned. And gets punched in the ribs by

"TANJIRO???!"

That punch send that man far and he caught himself up, running towards Tanjiro. Hitting him back.

"Stop fighting" I said, tired.

While only Tanjiro heard me, and he tried to stop the fight but that guy really made it difficult for him.
"NICE NICE!" He cackles.

Tanjiro was fed up as he headbutts him quite hard.

"THEY BROKE THEIR SKULLS!!!! OH NO OH NO!" Zenitsu cries.

"Do that again!"

"No! I won't fight you anymore!"

"Why?"

"It's against the rules? You didn't hear what yellow head said?" I said. Also being annoyed.

"YELLOW HEAD?!?!?"

"Whatever! My name is Inosuke Hashibira. Don't forget it!" He stands firm.

He shakes as his headpiece falls off of his head.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!!?! THAT'S WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE?!?!!?" Zenitsu yells.

"What?! You gotta problem with my face or something!" Inosuke looks at Zenitsu.
"WHAT? No! It's just....you got a face of a girl but the body of a man!" Zenitsu points.

"There's nothing wrong with your face! In fact the girlish complexion looks good!" Tanjiro replies.

"ARE YOU JUDGING ME?!??!" He says.
"No, in fact. You look good! Pretty boy!~" I said, smirking. Crossing my arms by the tree.

3rd POV

"Y/n! Be nice!" Tanjiro yells, truth be told Tanjiro was extremely JEALOUS of you complementing someone that wasn't him.

He didn't really like the feeling. But now he figured why.

'I really don't think I like him... this is different.....is it love?'

He wants to near him. He wants to hold his hand. He really cares about him and he's happy you feel the same way.

Inosuke stood there confused and blushes slightly by the stare you're giving him.
"What?"

"You heard me"

He stands back, his eyes rolling behind his head. Falling towards the ground from the headbutt Tanjiro gave him.

"IS HE DEAD?!?!?!??" Zenitsu freaks.
"Let's get the prince nice and comfortable. So, when he wakes up he could help with the shoveling" Y/n said. Taking off his haori folding it like a pillow.

He places Inosuke's head on the haori.
"There! Let's get started everyone!" He says. Walking to a shed and grabbing shovels.

-----------------
13th Chapter of:

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀ Cʀᴜᴇʟ Wᴏʀʟᴅ.
-----------------

Fun Fact!:

Inosuke bothers Y/n often, and they both were in the covers on the schools website.

Fun Fact!:

Sabito gave you flowers, at first you thought it was a joke, but the look. His face, the way he looked away holding them. You knew he was sincere.

Fun Fact!:

Tanjiro and Nezuko were there to see it. THEY FELT JEALOUS.

Last Fact:

People were confused why Y/n has a harem that consists of men and women. Until they figured out that was his type.

-------------
Authors smexy note:

GAYYYYY
-------------

GAYYYYY-------------