The boar bares it's fangs, Zenitsu & Importance.

I could feel everything and that fucks with my mind a bit.

Mini Flashback

"Hey mama, why could I taste what this fishy ate before it died?" Little y/n said, curious on why he feels so sensitive against anything.

When he touches something soft, like a blanket or something rough like the counter of the l/n's small home.

It confuses him to the core.

'Why am I born super sensitive?'

Little Y/n would hear tons of sounds that his siblings nor his parents could hear.
They couldn't even smell something that was far away.

Little Y/n wasn't that fun to play games with outside.
"You notice us so quickly when we play hide and seek!"

"Mama, look at this bug!" Little Y/n says, point at the smallest bug that his mother ever seen.

"I took some tests from your son and I determined that he was born with all his senses heightened, I tried all of the senses and they appeared higher than the average man"

Little Y/n's mother gasps seeming shocked by the news.
This answers a few questions in both of their heads.

"But mama, why? Why was I born to be this way?"

"Don't say it like that N/n, it's a gift. Maybe one day it will be useful to you in the future, but for now let's think on how you could get it under control" M/n said. Patting her sons small head gently.

"Okay! Thank you, mama"

I smile at the memory of my mother and me.

I hear a groan and a sense of someone being there. Plus the smell of blood have fueled my nose.

I open the door to see.....another dead body.
This one had been badly eaten.

"........is someone there........" The person said.
I crouch down to their level.
"Yes, please don't be scared. I'm not a demon" I said.

They chuckle.

".....could you stay here.....? I don't want to die alone....."

I nod.

".......I bet the weather is nice today, too bad I won't see it as my last thing to see before I die......." They said.
I stand up, grabbing the handle of my sword
I cut the door to bring in the sunlight.

"You will get what you wish" I say, surprising the person on the ground.
"....it is nice today......." They said.

".....could you give this letter to my friend.....? I wonder if my family would be happy to see me......" They pushed a letter in front of me.

In the cover of the letter were coordinates to their friends home. I might guess and say this person lived together with their friend but ended up here. And they would die here.

I look down guilty.
'If only we came here quicker'

".....I hope my friend takes care of my daughter....." They slowly spoke. And it was their final words before they pass away.

"Please....God, when this person returns make them have a long fulfilling life....make sure they would be reunited with their child..." I pray.

I stand up and a sense of rage filled me.
I shake, feeling like I being electrocuted

Wait electric? I felt my hair raise.

I leave the room that held the corpse, I shall not disturb the body.
I grab my sword and get into position.