The Fight For Vanitas

*Btw just so everyone knows this is my au and I LOVE Jeanne but every couple needs a 'envier' in my opinion😊 !AGAIN TO SAY THIS IS MY AU!    and I can't stand hate pls😭    

Thank everyone for being SO CONSIDERATE✨💗 and let's continue with this ✨gay✨ Story🎧*

Jeanne had always had a thing for Vanitas, whether that was love or adoration, I don't know. When Vanitas had agreed to go to the park with her, she was awestruck and elated. She believed that this would be the time to tell him of their feelings. She quickly tried to pull her short, white hair out of her messy bun in which she worked in, and smooth out her high-collared white coat with a red trim. "JEANNE, wait for me" Vanitas shouted from across  the street. 

Why is this woman so fast, vanitas thought😭. Well, i better catch up then don't I.

The park was surprisingly empty for a Monday evening, usually there would be small children who just got out of school playing on the slide or the monkey bars. "It's so peaceful" Jeanne said, slowly turning to face vanitas who had sat on a nearby bench "can I sit..." Jeanne started "yes" Vanitas replied impatiently. Vanitas was starting to wonder what the purpose of this meeting was.

'Usually Jeanne would be rambling about the latest fashion of high collared coats or (my au) her cousin Lucas's latest achievements but tonight she was unusually quiet...' vanitas thought.

'Small talk, small talk!' Jeanne thought frantically, trying to make the situation less awkward.

"Well, what do you think of noe? I think he is quite the gentleman. She said with a half smile.

"Meh....he is ok I guess. I mean, he is nice to talk to...and he is a wonderful listener...and not to mention unbearably handsome.....I-I mean, he is fine."vanitas said, flustered.

'What..? N-no I am taking this the wrong way' Jeanne thought 'he likes me? Doesn't he...what am I saying, he HAS to like me. Why else would he agree to go to a romantic park after work with me.....unless he thinks me of only a friend...no! He does like me and that is final.'

"H-hello? Earth to Jeanne, anyone in there?" Vanity's said, inches from her face; peering closely into her golden eyes as if to catch the smallest of glimpse of what soul there was there.

"A-AHH!-YES VANITAS" Jeanne almost screamed, frantically scrambling backwards. "Gosh that surprised me" she said, frazzled, trying to cover up her flustered panic.

"I-I have to go now. Um...see you tomorrow." Jeanne says as she runs away with her head in her hands, attempting to cover the crimson blush that was creeping up her face.

"Um-bye Jeanne..." vanitas said, confused."I wonder what that was about."